Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sharpway Sports Consulting

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team did a great shop of answering any questions I have had and the interface is simple and easy to use.

maisonme

Location Germany

Nice and easy to use! fast support. Tried a first workflow and will use this for much more I hope in future.

Telescopes Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've just started using this app a few days ago and have already found several ways for it to handle tasks that were impossible out of the box with Shopify or took a long time to complete. Best app we've seen in a long time!
Support is fast and very helpful.
Update: This app has been crucial in adding automations that keep our business running, notifying customers of back orders, notifying us of stock issues and correcting them, etc. Extremely flexible. If we could only keep 2 apps, we would keep this one (and Boxify to make up for Shopify's box dimension shortcomings).

Bicicletta

One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Very good service too, cannot recommend this app enough! It helped us tremendously.

Bakaliko.store

Location Netherlands

This app helped us automate major business routine tasks saving us tons of time. The degree of flexibility is fantastic and Patrick & Kenny from support are just brilliant. Although we shot at them anything they always did their very best to help us. Worth every penny.

PEZU

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Currently on the free trial, not a lot of coding experience, needed quite a lot of help! Kenny was amazing at helping me solve my problem, putting the extra time and effort into great customer service. I'll be moving to the subscription for sure!

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

Awesome app, and their support is even better! There are so many possibilities out of the box, and it's almost infinite if we build workflows with their very easy to use script language.

Made in Ply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app, great support team and a very powerful tool. Could not image my store without it - saves so much time.

BeauLiv

Location Netherlands

Great app and great support. Support is very patient and helps you with any issue you have. The app works great and takes away a lot of manual work.

INO Vintage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to automate certain workflows on my website my products sell. Great capabilities and saves me a ton of time. Customer service is also very helpful and responds very quickly with 1x1 instructions.