Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency | Reviews

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

SpaceCato

Haven't had a chance to use the app yet since i m waiting for them to install the code for me, but i gotta say the support for this app is really fast and responsive. Shoutout Chintan from support team! Really helpful guy

USALLNET SHOP

I use this application for currency converter. Really great application. Works fast and accurate. I had a couple of problems with installation. But support team were very good. Responded very fast. Special thanks to Prathiba, who helped me to fix the problems I had. Thank you. Good job.

OUDHCOM

I recommend using it, the staff is very helpful, And their reactions are fast to solve problems, ...

VC Ultimate

The app works smoothly, it automatically assigning the currencies based on geo locations of customer with auto or custom exchange rates. The customer service is great as well, specially Abhi & Mel! :)

Secure-Shell ICT

It was a great experienced,my issues was sorted out very quick with ease,shout out to Cody.keep it up

Off on a Whim

I installed this app cause I sell from Japan and list prices in local yen, but have customers from all over the world. I am happy with it and hopefully it will help reach more potential international customers as they can quickly see how much my products will cost at a glance. Thanks!

Joyería Miriam

These guys are fantastic.
Jade, the customer service representative, helped me every step of the way and even went beyond his normal service to help me out. There was a third-party currency converter written into the code of my theme that was interfering with the bold app.

I asked him to disable it and use the Bold App instead, and now it works without a hitch.

Great app. Great service.

It’s free, by the way.

Hikmah Boutique

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Motiv-Art

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Since there is nowhere I can review Bold Cashier, I will leave a review here since the "multi-currency" feature was the only feature I wanted when I installed Cashier.

First, DO NOT ever install Bold Cashier in your store. It doesn´t work as advertised and DOESN´T integrate with Bold Subscriptions. It DOES NOT work with Bold Subscriptions "Build a Box" and it DOES NOT convert most orders to the customer's currency. We are paying a hefty commission to Bold and are getting multi-currency on less than 10% of our sales.

Two months into this, and while they have tried to be helpful, they have not solved the problem.

We have asked to be switched over to our previous setup but Bold has raised issues about that and said it will now create problems with our subscribers.

Very, very frustrated and unhappy, the Bold Cashier app should NOT be on the Shopify app store or should be available for review like a regular app so sellers could know what they are getting into.