Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

dermour

I had a good experience with them. Amazing guys specially Brysen. Top notch costumer service. Shout out to every one at Bold Multi-Currency.

January 3, 2020

Hello there! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app, and had a great experience with our customer service team. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Brysen!

Thanks so much for the kind review; we're here if you need any other assistance!

Naschide

Easy to use and I like it a lot especially for a beginner like me. Customer service is super fast and kind. Thank you Jade Buhler ❤

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass along the lovely kudos to Jade. :-)

We're glad to hear that you're liking the app! We wanted to offer a powerful but simple way for merchants to sell to other countries more easily, and we're glad that you're enjoying our solution!

Wellnesstars

They help a lot with the instalation, it works perfectly and its a really good app to help my clients see their currency automatically.
Thank you.

December 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app to show your customers your prices in their desired currency.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers.

Phoenix Jewel Inc.

Hello Team,

I tried multi currency app. It works fine except at checkout page. I have followed all the instruction as mentioned here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002592626-Multi-Currency-Code-Install-Instructions
It did not help me. Please guide me if I need to do any further steps.

Regards,
Ankit

December 27, 2019

Hello Ankit. Our Multi-Currency app is designed to work to change the prices of your currency on all of your products, except for on the checkout page since it does not have access.

If you're interested in having customers check out in their currency as well, you'll just need to download Bold Cashier as well, as they integrate together to provide this functionality.

You can find Bold Cashier on the Shopify app store! You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information on this. :-) Happy selling!

Glamour By LKUK

Came across this free app, and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I attempted to insert the coding myself, following the steps provided. It did work, but there were a couple of issues. Contacted support and issues resolved quickly. Great support and help.

December 23, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear you've found in our Multi-Currency app that what you've been searching for.

Kudos on installing the code yourself! It can certainly be difficult, and especially so many variations in themes. I'm glad to hear that our customer support team were able to make the small fixes needed to get everything working.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else - we'd be glad to help again. :-) Happy holidays!

Mohana

I use this app to help me show local currencies to my customers and it works as intended. I especially appreciate that they have live chat and how helpful their support is. They helped me with an issue of a currency not converting and also fixed some code for me, which is great because staying away from coding was one of the main reasons for choosing Shopify.

December 23, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and our live chat feature. We completely understand that code can be difficult to work with, which is why our specialists are highly-knowledgeable in this. So, we're happy that we could help you out with that! :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Angelical Aging

I just had Mayank on customer support and he solved all issues with ease excellent customer service

December 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to work on getting everything working for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SAVOIRE HOME

Another great bold app! Does exactly what is says and is very simple to use. Had some open questions, but Abhishek and Priyanka helped me out right away! Recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We really appreciate your kind words; thank you so much. We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our support team; we appreciate the recommendation very much.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BY JOHNNY.

Had a few bugs to work out and Kelsey from chat support was most helpful in troubleshooting the issue and elevating it to the appropriate channels.

December 17, 2019

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you ran into a few bugs, however it's great to hear that Kelsey was able to work those out for you and get things troubleshooted and escalated as necessary.

We hope it's smooth sailing from here! :-) But if you need anything else, we're here to help.

JYTO

Absolutely great, only free auto detect currency converter and it is amazing! the only small improvement i can suggest is that instead of having to make rules for each currency, allow there to be a general rule that applies to all currencies, great app love it!

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that you're loving our Multi-Currency app. :-)

We appreciate the suggestion, and will be sure to pass that along to the development team for future consideration! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, or suggestions - we'd love to hear them and help again if needed.

Cheers!