Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Smart Sourcing

Update 1 - we have been using this app for 2 months now, awesome customization support from the team, it serves the purpose

Update 2 - Just be careful, we love this app, but seriously they went and changed our theme without our knowledge and destroyed it completely, we had to re-install our old theme and re-work everything, app is good but they need to work on their company processes. We are very sad to downgrade our rating to 3 stars for this data breach

SpaceCato

Location Portugal

Haven't had a chance to use the app yet since i m waiting for them to install the code for me, but i gotta say the support for this app is really fast and responsive. Shoutout Chintan from support team! Really helpful guy

USALLNET SHOP

Location Azerbaijan

I use this application for currency converter. Really great application. Works fast and accurate. I had a couple of problems with installation. But support team were very good. Responded very fast. Special thanks to Prathiba, who helped me to fix the problems I had. Thank you. Good job.

OUDHCOM

Location United Arab Emirates

I recommend using it, the staff is very helpful, And their reactions are fast to solve problems, ...

VC Ultimate

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The app works smoothly, it automatically assigning the currencies based on geo locations of customer with auto or custom exchange rates. The customer service is great as well, specially Abhi & Mel! :)

Secure-Shell ICT

Location Philippines

It was a great experienced,my issues was sorted out very quick with ease,shout out to Cody.keep it up

Off on a Whim

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

I installed this app cause I sell from Japan and list prices in local yen, but have customers from all over the world. I am happy with it and hopefully it will help reach more potential international customers as they can quickly see how much my products will cost at a glance. Thanks!

Joyería Miriam

Location Mexico

These guys are fantastic.
Jade, the customer service representative, helped me every step of the way and even went beyond his normal service to help me out. There was a third-party currency converter written into the code of my theme that was interfering with the bold app.

I asked him to disable it and use the Bold App instead, and now it works without a hitch.

Great app. Great service.

It’s free, by the way.

Hikmah Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Motiv-Art

Location Germany

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.