Bold Multi‑Currency

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 7, 2020

I received a nice and fast support. Simran and Jordan were very professional and suit the configuration of the software according to my requirements and Debug theme. 5 stars well deserved.

Capital Sins Eyewear
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited February 13, 2020

Update 1 - we have been using this app for 2 months now, awesome customization support from the team, it serves the purpose

Update 2 - Just be careful, we love this app, but seriously they went and changed our theme without our knowledge and destroyed it completely, we had to re-install our old theme and re-work everything, app is good but they need to work on their company processes. We are very sad to downgrade our rating to 3 stars for this data breach

Smart Sourcing
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 4, 2020

Haven't had a chance to use the app yet since i m waiting for them to install the code for me, but i gotta say the support for this app is really fast and responsive. Shoutout Chintan from support team! Really helpful guy

SpaceCato
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 4, 2020

I use this application for currency converter. Really great application. Works fast and accurate. I had a couple of problems with installation. But support team were very good. Responded very fast. Special thanks to Prathiba, who helped me to fix the problems I had. Thank you. Good job.

USALLNET SHOP
Azerbaijan
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 28, 2020

I recommend using it, the staff is very helpful, And their reactions are fast to solve problems, ...

OUDHCOM
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 28, 2020

The app works smoothly, it automatically assigning the currencies based on geo locations of customer with auto or custom exchange rates. The customer service is great as well, specially Abhi & Mel! :)

VC Ultimate
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited January 27, 2020

It was a great experienced,my issues was sorted out very quick with ease,shout out to Cody.keep it up

Secure-Shell ICT
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 25, 2020

I installed this app cause I sell from Japan and list prices in local yen, but have customers from all over the world. I am happy with it and hopefully it will help reach more potential international customers as they can quickly see how much my products will cost at a glance. Thanks!

Off on a Whim
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 23, 2020

These guys are fantastic.
Jade, the customer service representative, helped me every step of the way and even went beyond his normal service to help me out. There was a third-party currency converter written into the code of my theme that was interfering with the bold app.

I asked him to disable it and use the Bold App instead, and now it works without a hitch.

Great app. Great service.

It’s free, by the way.

Joyería Miriam
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 22, 2020

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Hikmah Boutique