Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

seasonFactory

Great team! i had some issues related to currency conversions , Alexa and team really helped me out. They are very supportive.

June 12, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're really glad to hear that our team of specialists were able to resolve the issues for you! If you have any other questions or concerns in the future, please let us know and we'd be glad to sort those out.

Momentum Watches Europe

Great support. Taylor C was a real one, he 'taylored' the layout of the currency converter to exactly what we needed. 1 Hunnid

June 12, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're glad to hear our specialist could 'taylor' the layout for you so it matches your shop. :-)

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! The colours of your two-tone Aquamatic III SE watches are stunning, by the way.

Desoblivion |Official Website|

The app team is very helpful. Snigdha and Taylor Courchaine are very supportive and i hope they make the special revisions i made.

June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our app specialists are dedicated to helping out however they can. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

bohemtolia

The app team is very helpful. Lauren and Alexa are very supportive and make the special revisions i needed.

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we'll be sure to let Lauren and Alexa know you appreciated their help! We're glad we could get the revisions completed on your store.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns! By the way, I am loving the Leyla Kilim designs on your website!

Sanford Apparel

Incredibly fast support. Wish most companies have customer service like Bold. Thanks Brenda for helping me out!

June 12, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're very happy we could offer you our first-class service! We'll be sure to let Brenda know how much you appreciated her help. :-)

By the way, I love your range of t-shirts.

Super Idea Shop

wow when i installed it, it didnt work, but i wrote the support, they got back to me asap and had someone fix it right away... great job guys!

June 5, 2019

I'm very happy to hear we were able to get this all set up and working perfectly for you! Thanks for leaving us a review. :-)

WristWidget®

It sure helps our international customers see the price in their currency. Very helpful! Customer service is excellent. I wrote in with a concern and Cody Scheler jumped in and waved his magic wand!

June 5, 2019

Glad to see Cody was able to help out with this! Selling in multiple currencies is a huge game-changer, and we're happy to hear you're loving the apps! Thanks for leaving us review, and we look forward to hearing about your successes!

Pristiny Couture

Thank you so much bold technical support. I was having issues placing the currency app in my page because I also have another app that is an announcement bar. The currency selector was being hidden behind my announcement bar and the bold technical support solved me issue. Thank you so much my store looks great now

June 5, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to see we were able to customize Multi-Currency to be exactly how you want it, and not hidden! :-)

OptimaPosture

After installing this app by a "certified bold developer" the add to cart and buy now buttons have completely disappeared from my website and I lost two days worth of sales while my ads were running. Pay attention to the fact that it was a BOLD employee that screwed my website up and not me! I trusted the "professional"

May 28, 2019

Hello there. I'm very sorry to hear that Multi-Currency was not running perfectly for you - we want to make sure everything works as it should. Our App Specialist, Lauren, has reached out to you for further clarification to get this solved.

Sleep Fanatics

Thank you Kaiser for your help in sorting out the auto currency problem i had . I messed up and you were able to fix it with a lot of patience... keep up the good work Bruh

May 28, 2019

So happy to see that Kaiser was able to get this turned around for you to get everything up and running flawlessly. Thanks for leaving a review - it's much appreciated!