Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

NamyBie

Really would like to thank the team for helping me solving the store multi currency issue efficiently! Thank you for the hardwork.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to hear that our team could resolve the issues you were seeing on the site - we're always working hard to assist our merchants!

We look forward to working with your store in the future.

JOONY

Rifat helped me to resolve a trouble with the currency and everything is very fine. He was very reactive, I liked it. Thank you, very good app !

kitchenmedium.com

Great customer service. I had a problem with installation and they were fast and efficient. The app is looks great and is working well. Thanks to Challi from BOLD I'm on schedule with my campaign.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We're always glad to see our clients have great experiences like this and I'm not surprised it's Challi who was helping you out :)

We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Agatsa

Very Bad Support and The features do not work at all. They have bogusly written that Auto currency is selected, this all works when you install PAID Bold cashier too.. Who is going to leave trusted Shopify payment gateway and use a third part gateway, which can not even make a simple app work. Complete worthless.

Noma Nordic

Really great currency app and really great help I got as well, especially from Rifat- Quick responses, good explainations and overall good service. Thanks a lot for your help you guys! All the Best from Christel

August 6, 2019

Hi Christel! Thank you so much for your review. We're really glad Rifat could help you out here and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Please don't be a stranger if you need anything from here!

Poshbag Boutique

This app is great! more importantly the customer service is amazing. Andriy, Rose, Nick, Sarah, Alora and Alexa were quick to respond and fix and issue that I was having. The prompt service and commitment to getting it fixed was applaudable! Don't see this kind of customer service around anymore, greatly appreciated!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're always happy to assist our clients and we love seeing great feedback like this. I'll have to make sure the "dream team" knows about this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further from here.

Sagrada Clothing

The app does what it needs to do. Easy to set up, excellent customer support. Rifat´s support and speed is great! thank you very much.

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. Glad to see the app was easy to set up and that our team could help you out. Rifat is a great person and always knows how to give our clients a hand :)

Let us know if you need any further assistance and we'll be glad to help!

Aircrafttag

This app doesn't do it for me. At checkout the converted currency suddenly jumps back to store currency and there's no notification to the customer why this is happening. This doesn't help but scares clients away.

IZ Adaptive

The Bold Apps are all working great, and more importantly, their customer service is BOOMSHAKALAKA GOOD. I have received prompt and in depth help from Jennifer (we know each other so well we have become one person called 'Bennifer'), Regina and Melody. They always go above and beyond to help, and the response time is extremely fast. Sometimes, while chatting, it may seem that they are taking a while to respond to your last message, but it's always because they are checking with the team if they need to answer your question more precisely. The apps function very well, and they offer a plethora of options to improve you store.

Colección Emaús

Excelent, I Recomend it. Is the best Currency app , Easy to use and the best is: they have support Instalation.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! We know that coding can be difficult, which is why our support team offers free installations of our Multi-Currency app. Glad you were able to take advantage of it. :-)