Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

I Giant

Fantastic App and a Fantastic Service Thanks Brett!!!

Yogazen Ch

For a complete free app, the support team is fantastic, fast and so friendly! They had everything set up for me in less than a day and even tweaked some details for me after I asked them.

I can't believe people like that exist in the world. Of course they are probably doing that so you purchase another of their paid app, but guess what, Im sure as hell going to do it after I launch my website and start making my first sells.

Deeromaniac

Perfect app and very good team ! Thank you Brett & Lauren !

Belowdash

Lauren from the Multi Currency App is my Hero... She'll fix everything from start to finish. Lauren...you're the best! Love the app also!

Bracelethappy

I wrote an email asking how long it would take for them to complete the task. They responded very quickly and completed. Looks great on website, very happy

Crocodealshop

This is a great app, i use it on my store and i'm very happy

Dogrules

They supported my demands very quickly and professional.
They even work on Saturday and supported me on a Sunday!

What more can we ask, the app works as it should.

It is free for 60days so the dilemma is now if I would keep it if I need to pay, depending on the price.

Tshirt Hoodie

Had to uninstall bec app was getting heavy on loading time, otherwise a decent app. And support was good.

3dswag

Perfect just what i needed! can't believe it's a FREE app!

Byisobel

Great customer service. Thank you, guys!