Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency | Reviews

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Goods Of Japan

Perfect! and Free, simply amazing. I was looking for a floating currency converter that could be positioned on the top.

Homebuilder I/S

Very nice app! And sharp customer service with quick response. Got some great help from Namar and Carter, very nice people :)

SUE AND SUDHA

Carter and Kelsey were super helpful and prompt with my questions and requests! Bold customer support so far has been great

LAMARQUE

This app solved our currency issues beautifully. Mayank was a big help in adding an additional shipping zone.

Altari

Priyanka was great. I always receive great support that gets the problem solved 100% in a short period of time. Outstanding service.

Quicc.cool

The Bold Multi-currency app is very easy to install and customize. Had some problems with code overlapping, but I got quick help from their support team, so now it works like a charm.

Fashion Silver London

I had problem with my website because of an unsuitable currency app I previously dowloaded. I then added the Bold app and contacting their technical support who fixed the glitch with my website. And the Bold multi-currency works just fine, many thanks!

SwayBabe

I use this app to help me sell my products online in an unlimited number of currencies. It converts in real-time in a fraction of a second.
I recommend Bold Multi-Currency to anyone with an online store.

Sevenedge Giftstore

I don't write review that often but this app deserves a big fat 5 stars.
Out of the box the converter looks ugly as hell (that's my opinion). It didn't fit in my current layout etc. But they offer this small service for 30USD (one time) https://bold-success-store.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/multi-currency-picker-placement where you can order a custom styling to fit the currency picker in your layout.
They made such a beautiful integration, I love this app and their support.
Very happy thnx Oli & MC !

The Wudhu Socks

As always the Bold Team has been extremely responsive and helpful! It is probably this single feature that has made me come back to their apps time and time again. Shout out to Naman for the awesome assistance with migrating my store's theme and having things correctly installed!