Bold Multi‑Currency

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 28, 2020

Help me to do converting my prices with rules. After getting some issues i write the support. Thank you Carter for fast Solutions.

casani healthcare
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 26, 2020

Easy to use and with a great, responsive support team (a rarity during the lockdown). Shoutout to Alexa and Cody for keeping on top of the ball!

locos.shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2020

Perfect! and Free, simply amazing. I was looking for a floating currency converter that could be positioned on the top.

Goods Of Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 28 days
April 20, 2020

Very nice app! And sharp customer service with quick response. Got some great help from Namar and Carter, very nice people :)

Homebuilder I/S
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 16, 2020

Carter and Kelsey were super helpful and prompt with my questions and requests! Bold customer support so far has been great

SUE AND SUDHA
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 13, 2020

This app solved our currency issues beautifully. Mayank was a big help in adding an additional shipping zone.

LAMARQUE
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 13, 2020

Priyanka was great. I always receive great support that gets the problem solved 100% in a short period of time. Outstanding service.

Altari
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 8, 2020

The Bold Multi-currency app is very easy to install and customize. Had some problems with code overlapping, but I got quick help from their support team, so now it works like a charm.

Quicc.cool
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 7, 2020

I had problem with my website because of an unsuitable currency app I previously dowloaded. I then added the Bold app and contacting their technical support who fixed the glitch with my website. And the Bold multi-currency works just fine, many thanks!

Fashion Silver London
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 1, 2020

I use this app to help me sell my products online in an unlimited number of currencies. It converts in real-time in a fraction of a second.
I recommend Bold Multi-Currency to anyone with an online store.

SwayBabe