4.6
Edited February 14, 2020

We were having some issues with the code to ensure our marketing pixels were firing properly, and Paul was super responsive and insightful on chat. Everything was resolved quickly! Great app

Daveed
October 23, 2017

We’ve just had the currency app installed for us by the Bold Team. Sean and Lauren have done a great job on getting the app up and runnng smoothly. They were really quick to install it and responsive to our request to move the drop down to the menu bar.

We’re yet to put our site live and really test the app, but so far so good :) Thanks Bold!

Red7skiwear Ltd
Edited August 15, 2019

I received a great support since the beginnig.
All the Bold team is very helpful, reply and solve the problems very fast.

I am very satisfied with the service.

Highly recommend it.

D'BRAVO COFFEE
Singapore
BOLD replied August 15, 2019

We're so happy to hear that our support team has given you consistent service - that's certainly what we strive to do, so it's great to hear that we're doing things right by our merchants!

There's something very regal about your packaging - I really love it. Best of luck with your coffee sales!

June 27, 2018

Really pleased with this app! I have lots of Etsy customers who visit the site and who are used to seeing their own currency. I installed this quite easily and it looks great on my site. Lots of manual currency options and auto geo location. Amazing to get it for free....Thanks so very much :-)

Vintagejewelbox
November 19, 2018

Finally enables billing in multiple currencies. Guri was great in providing real-time support during the installation.

styleoftravel
Switzerland
May 1, 2018

It's nice to have Multi Currency for free.
The integration and possible customization using CSS work fine.
The only think I would have loved on top of that would have been country-dependant tax management, allowing to take taxes into account in some countries and not others.
Keep up the nice and good work Bold!

Satisfy Paris
France
June 12, 2018

We really love this app and helps us provide a better customer experience on our site. All of BOLD apps rock. :)

Michele Mccoy
June 28, 2018

Your site needs this. Just look at our site at sixhundredfour.com to see how nicely it can be implemented. We purposely hid the converter in the footer as to keep the look nice and clean, something that BOLD generously customized for us.

Plus we have it tied into BOLD CASHIER so that customers can actually checkout in their home currency.

Six Hundred Four
January 4, 2019

Rony was great at helping me install Cashier and Multi currency. Super helpful and friendly.

Alexa and Lauren was super helpful in getting the apps configured. Their level of customer service is unmatched.

Although I am still working with them for the configurations to be made, but overall I am satisfied with the Multicurrency and Cashier apps.

Amazel Designs
April 18, 2018

Thank you! Useful apps and customer service is really helpful. They help me to install this app properly

Catventures