Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Off on a Whim

I installed this app cause I sell from Japan and list prices in local yen, but have customers from all over the world. I am happy with it and hopefully it will help reach more potential international customers as they can quickly see how much my products will cost at a glance. Thanks!

Joyería Miriam

These guys are fantastic.
Jade, the customer service representative, helped me every step of the way and even went beyond his normal service to help me out. There was a third-party currency converter written into the code of my theme that was interfering with the bold app.

I asked him to disable it and use the Bold App instead, and now it works without a hitch.

Great app. Great service.

It’s free, by the way.

Hikmah Boutique

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Motiv-Art

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Since there is nowhere I can review Bold Cashier, I will leave a review here since the "multi-currency" feature was the only feature I wanted when I installed Cashier.

First, DO NOT ever install Bold Cashier in your store. It doesn´t work as advertised and DOESN´T integrate with Bold Subscriptions. It DOES NOT work with Bold Subscriptions "Build a Box" and it DOES NOT convert most orders to the customer's currency. We are paying a hefty commission to Bold and are getting multi-currency on less than 10% of our sales.

Two months into this, and while they have tried to be helpful, they have not solved the problem.

We have asked to be switched over to our previous setup but Bold has raised issues about that and said it will now create problems with our subscribers.

Very, very frustrated and unhappy, the Bold Cashier app should NOT be on the Shopify app store or should be available for review like a regular app so sellers could know what they are getting into.

Temptation Club

Great app looking good on my website!
The team was super responsive and helped me to set it up, special thanks to Mayank!

WAR PAINT

The app is not able to connect.
And no changes in the currency conversion.
Please help why I am getting this error?

January 30, 2020

Hello there - we're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Our app was inaccessible for a short period of time due to changes made by the platform, however our app developers were able to create a fix for this shortly after, and the app was then again accessible.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing issues, and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

mayflowermat

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had some issues with accessing our app. There were some small changes made that affected our code, and our developers were able to sort it, and the app was able to be accessed shortly after.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues - we'd be happy to help.

Ade Storage

I tried to get things done on my side but wasn't as easy as I expected.. with the help of Abhi, I can say all became easy and this individual was so helpful and helped me through.

kidzrunwild

Awesome customer service from Harpreet very responsive and helped me with a few questions. Love the App!

January 14, 2020

Hi there - we appreciate the review, thank you! We're so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to help you out with your questions about Multi-Currency. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!