Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Metroguy

Great app! Had some issues about placing the currency converter display in the proper area on my theme but BRENDIN was able to quickly fix it for me along with other questions about the app! Awesome guy!

Revolus Llc

More than excellent and this app deserve 10 Stars because 5Stars do not enough to represent its ratting. Those people are very professional in programming language. I hope that they plan to build a Multi-Vendor Marketplace like eBay and Amazon because I am ready to give them a try. Excellent Job, and keep it up.
AAAAA+++++++++

Modern Hip

Wow! First, it's FREE - that's 2 stars to begin with.

Next, I had one little issue on the install and they had someone on LIVE CHAT that walked me through fixing it, in real time, looking at my site and giving HELPFUL suggestions. That's another 2 stars.

And, it works. It just does what it's supposed to do. So, there's 3 more stars.

I might have broken the rating system on this one...

Nl Unew

Custom installation is not possible to order
Manual installation !!! - nice guide but too many traps

Fat Rich Wild

Multi-currency is incredibly important for conversion rates if you sell internationally. The fact this app is completely free is crazy! It's a must-download for all Shopify stores. Plus, the support is top-notch ;).

1 2 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 Next