Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Second Handmobiles Com

Great app
Great support from Neha
This app makes from my store a complete online market place
Easy to install easy to use
5 star rating

Openmatgi

Great app with a great support crew behind it to quickly answer questions you may have! Thank you Neha for all the support!!

Certility

Nitika and the support of Webkul are helpull and a very big reactivity they are centered on has customer satisfaction If there were more than 5 stars I shall not hesitate in summary listening, speed, sympathy thank you so much for everything

Birdshire Lane

This has been a great app for our business to use. I have had a great experience with Neha, from the Webkul customer service department. She is always on task and willing to help. She very speedy on getting things completed and answering an questions that I have. She is also friendly and I have been impressed with her efforts. If you're looking to set up a multi-vendor marketplace, this a great option for setting that up. Happy customer!

Skatemag

Great app and support also. They customized the app for me and made all the changes I asked for and for a very reasonable price. Great support from Mr. Neha Sharma who replied all my emails and took care of all the customizations.

Seagarden

Nitika has been my support person at Webkul and she has been so helpful. All this is quite new to me but she has helped me through the different stages step by step. The amazing programming team are continuously developing and improving the app and have even listened and responded to the feedback I have given them by improving the functionality of the notifications to sellers. Now that is amazing customer support. Thank you Nitika. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

Mdi Apparel

Have been using the app for close to a month now and have nothing but great things to say. Any questions I have had they have answered promptly and even scheduled a Skype call initially to answer all my questions. So far so good with my business model.

Baazkart

Really Supportive Team.
The person with whom I was linked to by webkul, Ms. Nitika was really very helpful. Right from installation to customisation of the app, the support was at its best and on time. All my doubts were addressed very patiently.
I would personally recommend using this app for setting up your market place operations.

Deanfrasertrial

The support on this app is outstanding. I had many questions that were all answered promptly. They were VERY helpful. I had Webkul perform a customization as well and everything went smooth. I highly recommend Webkul and their Multi Vendor Marketplace.

Nylon Shop

The people at MVM have been very responsive and helpful--- they turn around any customizations we have requested within 24 hours.

Overall, this is a simple, user friendly platform.