G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 30, 2019

Just received assistance from Borya and he was very informative and patient, we open in a few hours and needed to ass translations immediately and he was very helpful!

VICTORIOUS ROYALTY LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 27, 2019

Thanx for the help Borya and for the app.
He helped me a lot with this app because there was some small problems where i wanted my translate/flags and also because Im not a "DNS nerd".
I hope it will looked perfect tomorrow after Borya will work with the design right now :)

Unoman.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 27, 2019

Free version decides that foreign currency should be translated? Note translated and not converted. Why would you add this feature?.

Seems im the culprit was myself. So I am changing my review thanks to the excellent response.

Little and Loop
Norway
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 25, 2019

The app works great, when it works.

We changed the skin of our site and that caused a major bug in the system, that nothing could be bought on the translated pages. It took a lot of time for your technicians to fix it, but it got fixed.
Afterwards - the small tweaks were done really fast and competently.

Thanks to Tigran and Borya for the help.

Bungi Bungi
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 17, 2019

Ella put with success the languages flags at the position wanted in the site. They offer a good service.

KlicShop.ca
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited July 4, 2019

It would be very relevant to allow us to change some words that are wrongly translated, e.g, "Add to basket" instead of "Add to cart", among others

QuietAndSound
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 25, 2019

I start to use it
very good help
fast
hopefully will be good
if any issue will come for sure will have review on that

bronze
Oman
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
June 22, 2019

This app really helped me to have a real multi translated website with subdomains for all of the languages i selected.
Even with some issues i can count on the support team mostly Trigan who always took the time to solve my issues (even on his days off)!!!!
I definitily recommend!

Drip Culture Official
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 28, 2019

I used this app and help me so much. I am very happy with them and I recommend for everybody. It is helping me in an important phase of my store.

Dectecshop
Cape Verde
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited May 24, 2019

So far, GTranslate seems to be a better automatic translator than other apps I've used, and it translates URLs too! CSR Seda was very helpful in steering me through the complications associated with trying to create and cancel an account from their website before working from within Shopify. Don't make the same mistake as I did - even though the setup options on the GTranslate website seem to allow for a Shopify install, it doesn't work - do it from the Shopify dashboard. HB

Parks Canada Shop