G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Saffron29byEllieDo

hi! I appreciate your work and thank you for offering the app. I would like to send some feedback regarding the font. I find the Vietnamese font isn't optimal and not consistent. You may want to consider a different font ( use maybe Montserrat) Thank you

January 25, 2021

Hi,

It is actually not controlled by us, but your theme. If you do not have any specific font which can support Vietnamese, browser will load the default system font for it. You can control it via CSS by loading the font you wish to use for it.

If you are having issues, feel free to contact our live chat.

Thanks!

K&J PLUS

Hello, the application translates quite well, I love it, but I have realized that it has a problem, at least in my store, when you go to the section to finalize your purchase (add name, address, country, etc). The application does not work, so the customer cannot complete the purchase, since he does not understand the official language of the store (Spanish)
If you can help me, I would appreciate it.
Regards.

January 21, 2021

Hi,

Checkout page translation is available only in our paid version.

Thanks!

milleniumhomefurniture

It is a very powerful tool to attract more customers and improves the quality of the page gives the appearance of being more friendly

Lollipop Rebels

Great support from Lilit, even on the weekend. At first sight, the app seems to be doing what it's supposed to do. Don't expect professional translations, that's not what it's built for. But it's good to start out with when you're tapping into new geo's and need to get proof of concept first, before having everything translated professionally.

N&G - make dreams come true

its great app i had difecal to make other language to load first i hope i solv it with your help it give a lot for free and i ty for this

Genius Earth

Great app. I just wish it would be a little more user-friendly when it comes manual edits. However, the great chat option is compensating and very helpful. Ripa was outstanding in meeting my needs.

Tokyo Snack Box

Easy to use and great/quick support, even via live chat (dealt with ELLA).
Hope it stays that way because it's definitely a must-have for international stores. Update: Still think the app is a must-have, although they are sometimes having server? issues. Anyhow, their support team is great

Flow4Home - Nordic style living

App support is very professional. Especially Suzan, she helped us with our tricky setup problem. Maybe the best translator app I´ve ever tried. Still waiting for a miracle, cause there isn´t any app that is able to translate like human :P

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. Actually you can use our paid version which offers better neural translations. It also allows you to modify the translations and improve the quality. You can even hire a native speaker to improve the automatic translations or have it professionally translated depending on your needs.

You can get an instant translation quote here: https://gtranslate.io/website-translation-quote

nassemalhind

am happy lilit for the help is very helpful and solve my problem thank you i realy appreciate adn thank full

The Avo Lovers

This app is quite difficult to use to me, but Ella helped me immediately with everything I needed. She was so kind!