G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Effy Style

I used this app for the translation from english to french. The automatic translation is good, I only had to correct few expressions. The interface is userfriendly. And the customer care service is Great! I had issue putting the selector on the new theme, and Ripa provide a great service.

Onlinetidy

A great app that I recommend, as I must not forget the support especially Ripa which helped me do a few things

UglyTrends

I have a free version, and I wanted to know that my website doesn't translate automatically to my browser's language, I have tested this while my default site language is English & my browsers language is Hebrew. and my site can't translate the current page from English to Hebrew when my browser's language is Hebrew.

August 9, 2020

You can contact our live chat and we will help you with it: https://gtranslate.io/#contact or through the GTranslate app.

Please remove this review as it is a support request and not a review.

Thanks!

ModestlyHauteCouture

UPDATE August 13, 2020: One week later and Ella still didn't fix the problem. However, the Deputy CEO emailed me and said he'll get someone else today to assist me. He gave me Suzan. It took Suzan 20 MINUTES TO FIX THE ISSUE TODAY. I'm happy with Suzan's help. The problem is finally fixed thanks to Suzan. If you ever need support, don't ask for Ella. Ella said it takes her hours of her life to fix the problem whereas Suzan fixed it in 20 minutes! Ask for Suzan! Thank you!

Original review August 6, 2020:
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE REP IGNORES YOUR REQUEST FOR SUPPORT AND LIES TO YOU. I used this app to help me translate my website. I did not like how the widget blocked words on my website so I reached out to ELLA from GTranslate for support. I chatted with Ella and asked her to fix the problem. She ignored my request for assistance. So I reached out again for help. Ella THEN responded to me and asked for my permission to collaborate. I gave her access and waited. One hour goes by, NOTHING. 3 HOURS GO BY AND NOTHING WAS DONE. I asked her what is taking so long. She said she's fixing it and I should just keep waiting. So I logged into my shopify dashboard settings and looked at the activity log for the collaborator account. THERE HAD BEEN NO ACTIVITY SINCE 11:30AM. It was 5:30PM. So THE WHOLE DAY, ELLA WAS LYING AND LEADING ME TO THINK THAT SHE WAS FIXING IT BUT SHE DID'NT DO ANYTHING. THE WIDGET IS STILL BLOCKING WORDS ON MY SITE. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! RUN AWAY FROM THIS APP!

August 6, 2020

It is really a surprise to get such a review especially when you are using a free app and getting a free live chat support. I hope you understand that someone is spending hours of their life trying to help you.

You can ask any developer that when you do customization work on front-end you mainly use the browser developer tools to play with CSS/JS etc and see how it looks and when you get what you want you copy that into the website theme files, that is when you need access. So not accessing your website does not mean anything.

Thanks!

Nova Nação

aplicativo muito bom para tradução, precisei personalizar no formato que eu precisava. Estou muito satisfeito com o atendimento.

Beache-holic.ch

Used the application to translate my shop in several languages, overall works good, edit is required though. Technical support is amazing, Ripa helped me to fix an issue within several minutes!

July 31, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The translation edit feature is available in our paid version.

Halcraft Collection - Owners & Creators of Bead Gallery™

Ripa was super helpful and made installing the app a breeze. Looking forward to serving pages in different languages. Thanks!

Rotem Tal

Ella is a Great supporter !
She answered me right away, and very quickly !
I think "you" should promote her !

The Spicy Organizer

There seems to be an error with the Dynamic Checkout button. Whenever I have this app enabled, the dynamic checkout will keep replicating "Buy Now" over and over again.

June 29, 2020

You may contact our live chat and we will provide a solution.

Art10sign

Exceptional service and quality. It was fast. And all the features available. Thanks to Lilit for all the configuration!