G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

My Food Express

Translation is quite good but has to be checked manually to avoid unintended joke. I wanna translate "air-flown beef" into Chinese, but the translation is "flying beef in sky". I am very fluent in a few languages, and I can say that overall, it works very well and can save lot of time. I will recommend this app

MACHIA

No experience with the app yet, but the support is very professional.

Thanks Ella.

I wont hesitate to contact the support again if I should run into problems.

Bonbon Kiddy Boutique

Unfortunately Bulgarian language does not translate well but with many errors and grammar mistakes.

March 13, 2020

You can try our paid version which offers better quality neural automatic translations. You will also be able to correct the mistakes. We have a 15 day free trial available for all our paid plans.

Shamsoon

I like the app but doesn’t have more options to customize the translation icon, also the application dashboard Has a lot of details which make me very confused and not fit to the screen size

March 7, 2020

You can contact our live chat if you need help customizing the language selector, we can help you to make it match your website design.

UNCCORG STORE

GTranslate es una aplicación muy útil para que clientes internacionales tangan acceso a ti tienda y se les permita hacer transacciones comerciales en su propio idioma.

Beemohr

Hi there, I wrote several emails and did not get any answer could you please reply I would like to test the trial paid version and have some questions - as written.
Thank you.

March 4, 2020

Hi,

We have a live chat support, please contact us during operation hours: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

And please remove this "review", since it is not a review.

Thanks!

Babaqi

I used this app is very good and faster than I think, but if you take care of design it will be better just a little bit.

February 28, 2020

Design is very subjective, but if you need to change the look to match your specific theme you can contact our live chat and we will help you with it.

Thanks!

Doggy Plaza

Awesome app.
I also had some assistance from a support member.
Her name is Lilit, and she rocks, she resolved my request so fast. Thank you

Click971.com (NIRMAL LAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC )

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Ella was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

ATTA Custom

increible trabajo el de ella para ayudarme y arreglar todo lo que me hacia falta para las necesidades que le pedia