G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

form-nomad.com

Great help from Ella, she even looked through my website and fixed problems I did not know I had :), very helpful!

Japan Stationery

Works really well and they are helpful when you need help to move the icon etc...and will update the code just for you!

February 9, 2020

You can use our paid version instead which loads in the selected language without the swap as you describe.

IsraeliDew

Great people and good service. Realy helped me solve my issues. Especially Tigran, Ripa, Susie, Ella, Suzan and Borya.

Emozioni Cucite

good translation,multiple languages...really great work for a free app!!thanks to the creators.....

Ser Bianco

I've just installed it. I needed some help from the support, and Suzan was great helping me figure out how to set up things. Thanks a lot, Suzan, Sergey, Susie, and Ella!

Fangtag

still in testing but at the moment I'm very happy. great live support from Ella! you should know that the free version does not translate your checkout.

Sélection MyTailorsAndCo

I have just downloaded the app. The team seems to be top . Ella was very reactive and made a nice configuration for me :) . Everything was not yet translated automatically. Hope it will be not too much...

RICHCO HARLEY-DAVIDSON

6pm on Saturday. I sent a chat asking GTranslate to install the language switcher on my header menu. I got immediate and very helpful support from Ripa. Great job - thank you.

Only 4 stars because the translation to Thai is not very good. Requires lots of overrides. But otherwise I'm very happy with the app.

Pharma-teszt

Good app.
Very thanks for the support (Lilit). She is very kind and handful.
After her help i can use easily the app.

Angela's Treasure Box

I'm very thankful to Lilit, she's very nice and helpful, helped to solve a very tricky issue in a short time:)