G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Shredded Rx

Ripa was excellent in assisting me in my specific requests to adjust small details. Best translating app out there with unlimited support!

Ecowash

She provided me with a good service and solved my practical problems. The language is directly displayed as what I want, non-English, thank you very much!

IDEAL ZONE

This app help me a lot i like it, thank you. Now i can translate by my words in other langage its very easy , a great support team thanks Ripa, Susie and all the team.

Alrego

l'app non traduce i titoli del negozio ma per il resto e perfetta intuitiva e funziona molto bene ho dato 4 stelle semplicemenete perche non traduce anche i titoli del prodotto

October 1, 2019

I have checked your website and see that despite you have selected Italian as your website's original language, the product titles seem to be in English, which is the main reason for the issue. And your website seems to be mixed English and Italian, which can be a problem for your SEO.

Thanks!

Hot Topicks HK

The app is convenient & easy to use but definitely you need to do some customized translation yourself. Their staff, Ella, is very helpful and will give suggestions for improvement.

CURLY LASH™

Lilit, did a good job in helping us, we are waiting to test the application to sse if it's a good one

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

This apps looks great and good to me for the moment. I hope that is can be improved further in the near future.

Eve Merch

Hi, I have tried many ways to present the widget on my store and I finally found that the "nice dropdown with flagsl" under top right no scroll is the best way for me. If scrolling it affects the view of the store and can be distracted by it, the other ones bottom is cannot be seen right away so customer may opt not to check the webstore. Trial and error depends on your theme. My theme is debut. FYI. I like it so far it can help a lot for other customers who doesn't speak and read in English.

FirstP

Everything is fine ..but If you just add to Edit or replace words or sentences as an option in app ! that will be much greater !

September 1, 2019

We have edit and replace features in our paid version. You can try it 15 days for free. Please consider changing your score.

Thanks!

Trail Hunter

App had some teething issue to get working on our site as our theme meant the language selection overlapped our logo but their app technician Ella made some adjustments to our CSS file. The help she gave was over and above the call, was impressed with speed and effectiveness of her work. Ella remotely accessed our coding (after requesting our permissison first via Shopify approved 3rd party access portal). Highly recommend getting the app and if you have any issues just ask them to help!