NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Easterkins

Your service has been fantastic, helping put mine and my customers' minds at ease. Also your fees are not too high that micro businesses and start ups have to miss out on a decent profit

Fast Protein

We highly recommend NoFraud for the security and integrity of your transactions. NoFraud algorithm screens out fraudulent activities very effectively.

Quality Cellular Parts

I was scammed out of $6000 even though Shopify showed the transaction as low risk. I shipped the merchandise and a couple of weeks later, received a charge back. Before that, I would have the occasional charge back that were usually less than $100. I have been using NoFraud for 2 and a half years now. I never have to worry about fraudulent charges again. I have never had a chargeback since I started using NoFraud. Good job!

Jewellerykings

One of my fav apps! We are constantly targeted by online scammers and lost thousands prior to this app, we then implemented a pretty manual process to vet each credit card order that came through but very time consuming. This app does the vetting process in seconds and or if unsure they will conduct a manual review. The usual vetting takes seconds with a simple "pass or fail" tag and off you go. If for some reason they pass an order and it still gets hit with a chargeback, they credit you back! You need to have the "chargeback protection" plan in order to be covered but its totally worth it as it pays for itself.

Need Direct

I trust NoFraud to assist us in determining potential fraud orders and your software and people do a great job!

Lifeline Pet Supplies

As a small business fraud is a huge factor in our bottom line. NoFraud helped us screen fraudulent orders without making it a huge hassle at the most important part of the eCommerce process which is the checkout. We have been completely satisfied with the ease of use and the screening process used. It has helped us keep the bad guys at bay and let the valid orders through without hassle! Thank you NoFraud for providing a hassle-free service that works!

PerfumesAmerica.com

NoFraud is a huge time saver and money maker for us. No fraud increased in our sales by allowing us to ship orders we weren't sure about and stops orders we thought are good. Completely automated and easy to install and use.

Smoke Cartel

NoFraud was recommended to us as a means of increasing our sales through NoFraud's commitment to truly understanding the potential risk associated with any customer's order. Because NoFraud takes more steps to validate the potential for risk, and the opportunity for passing the customer's order through, we hoped to be able to increase the number of passed orders, without assuming more risk. We asked NoFraud to prove their claim. They set up a side-by-side comparison with our existing fraud prevention service provider over a two-week period. Every order that came through our store was handled by our existing provider, and NoFraud ran their usual range of fraud risk assessments. Even with NoFraud FAILING some orders that our existing provider PASSED, the overall benefit from NoFraud was evident in the total net value of orders PASSED by NoFraud that were FAILED by our existing provider. The implementation was fast and painless, along with hands-on training and suggestions to make the process much more transparent to our customer service team. I have already recommended NoFraud to several business partners as a way to increase sales, while still preventing potential fraudulent transactions.

Editorspick

No Fraud is really a very intelligent and useful app! No Fraud is really a very intelligent and useful app!

SteelFit® USA

NoFraud has saved us hours of time and thousands of dollars by quickly and efficiently screening orders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12