NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

H PPE Supply

The best way to describe why I'm leaving a 5 star review would be that I can sleep better at night. Knowing that I have this app checking all orders and that when they are shipped, they've passed fraud checks is a big relief. The team at No Fraud has been awesome to work with and very accommodating. We do hundreds of orders a day and we have not had any issues.

Uqora

Great product that effectively filtered fraudulent and suspicious orders and took the time to work with us to resolve them and optimize to avoid them in the future. I would highly recommend if you are having issues with fraud.

Zip Scanners

Great service, highly recommend.
As we sell consumer electronics we required fraud protection or we'd be out of business. I used Signifyd for years but when I moved my shop from Magento to Shopify I reevaluated and chose No Fraud. The fees are lower, far fewer orders are flagged so less operations time for my team and the service is great.
Install was seamless and their knowledge center answers all questions me or my team has. We've been using them for about 3 months now and all is good and I'm happy we're with them.

JNA Performance

The NoFraud app is the best way to protect yourself from fraudulent orders. The app is really easy to install and setup. NoFraud's analysis has been much more effective over the standard default Shopify fraud analysis. It catches fraud missed by Shopify and passes orders that Shopify said were high risk - and no chargeback was received on those orders" . Best part is you could contact NoFraud and speak with someone about a transaction in question if needed. This is a huge benefit. If you ever need assistance they are always quick to respond. I could easily say this is a Must Have App.

BBQing.com

NoFraud has been great for us here at Capital BBQ. As a small business we were able to negotiate a fair price based on our volume. Before using NoFraud, we’d always have to do manual verification of our customers information when the billing and shipping address did not match, which was not only time consuming but also rubbed some honest customers the wrong way when we called. With NoFraud, there’s no grey areas, and plenty of piece of mind. It’s either pass or fail. When a transaction passes, we have piece of mind knowing we’re 100% covered by NoFraud’s excellent protection. This made things a lot easier as our company grew, saving us thousands of dollars, and countless hours of work. NoFraud has been and excellent partner to help us prevent fraud in the past 6 months and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them for years to come.

Nixplay.de

The integration is quick and easy. We have it running in our EU store for more than a year and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

Vape Gift

Their rates are half of the last company I was using and I've never had an issue with a claim. I'd recommend to try them out and get a quote for their chargeback protection.

Axe & Sledge Supplements

NoFraud has been very helpful with detecting possible fraudulent charges. The analysts are always very quick to respond to any inquiries.

RussianKnives.com

I've been using this app for about 3 years now. NoFraud saved me a lot of money specifically during the rise of credit card fraud. The customer service team is super friendly and helpful, the tech team is knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend these guys to ALL Shopify stores!

Vincere

No Fraud was really awesome! Really2 helpful. I've been attacked last June by fraudsters and this really helped us a lot to overcome the attackers! good job!