Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

NoSweat

The Okendo reviews has tremendously helped the conversation amongst our customers in providing quality feedback. With many different uses of our products, the platform really allows for a quick understanding of how our product solves problems for our customers. This addition has helped increase our sales.

Via Florelle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Extremely happy to go with OKENDO. Great app to capture reviews and change the layout. It integrates with Klaviyo super easily.
Their support team is AMAZING - one of a kind customer service: Allison was terrific: she happily answered all my questions during the integration process and after that too. Thanks a lot OKENDO team!

Puzzery

Where to start? I've done my research, used both Shopify Product Review app and Stamped.io, and I have to say, neither can hold a candle to Okendo. Not only does it integrate with everything, it's super versitle. Look at the examples on their site, and even at my own, and you'll see that review widgets can look similar, or completely unique if you want. If you want a review platform that you'll be proud of, Okendo is the way to go. Can't recommend them enough!

Insider Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Okendo had such an easy setup and the team was always on top to assist us! The admin is very use to use and with such little learning curve. Highly recommend!

Nectar

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great to capture reviews and be able to visually change the layout. It integrates w/ Klaviyo super easily and is all around the best review add-on we've used at Nectar. Tried Yopto, Choose Okendo

Cooking Gift Set Co.

Really happy that I made the switch! The support team is EXCELLENT. They helped me migrate all my old reviews over and set up the app on my store. It was a seamless transition. Amanda was terrific and answered all my questions!

Beast & Buckle

Great platform, great company great team. I feel like I'm getting more than my last review platform while paying less than half the price. Highly recommend!

The Frock NYC

They were super helpful and they quickly updated the styling on my theme. It looks great and I love this review app!

Run Gum

Really excited about Okendo and its ability to create the best experience for us and our customers. The integration with other apps like Postscript and Klaviyo is the reason we switched and their Customer Onboarding and Support is the reason we will stay!

Landyachtz Skateboards

This app is fantastic! Both customer and internal UX is fantastic and the Okendo's customer service is as good as it gets. Every time we think of a feature or automation to supplement the review process it's already there waiting for us.