Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

African Extracts Rooibos

Slick, flexible solution and prompt, helpful support. Well worth it if you are looking for a hassle-free, high-end solution.

Progurt

I cannot recommend Okendo highly enough!

Whatever Review Application you are currently using, I would recommend you to switch right now! You will not be disappointed!

We were using Yotpo for 3 years and were recommended Okendo from a Shopify Plus Member. From the first moment of first contact I have been absolutely impressed by their service of excellence in customer service, knowledge and value-adding application.

1. Amazing Customer Service!
2. Value Add Features!
3. Half Price of Competitors!
4. Excellent User Interface!
5. Absolute pleasure to work with!

Okendo handled the entire transition for Reviews across 7 Shopify stores along wth syndication. A process that took Yotpo 7 months with constant chasing up and lack of communication, took Okendo 24 hours. Okendo is half the price of Yotpo. And it is billed monthly. Thank you!

One of the most enjoyable, simplest and value-adding and capturing business experiences I have had on the Shopify platform. Thank you!

TheSwankStore

Great app & AMAZING customer service - App does all that i need & more - AND support from customer service team has been over and above expectation

thanks guys!

Dr. Anna Cabeca

Okendo has been one of the best experiences working with Shopify App developers so far! The entire process from first contact to merging our reviews from the old review app to modifying details in our setup was top-notch and did not leave any room for complaints whatsoever. We were introduced to the product in an extended video session with discussing our personal setting and evaluation of how to best use Okendo in our specific given scenario. After that, the customer service team merged all of our old reviews into Okendo - more or less instantly. After configuring the basic options, we had tons of questions and modification requests, which were handled immediately and professionally, with extreme patience and friendliness.

Not only does the Okendo widget look great on our website - the back end interface does not leave any open questions either: it's intuitive, easy to use, almost self-explanatory by still maintaining all necessary options and details to configure all reviews in regards to your personal needs. All in all we highly recommend giving Okendo a try if you want to scale your review section to levels you might not even have thought about before; you will certainly not be disappointed! For our site, Okendo was an absolute game changer!

Vitaclean

Okendo is the best review generator service on the market. The customer support is great, Okendo will assure you are set up correctly and guide you through anything you are stuck on or have questions on- which won't be a lot as the platform is super easy to use. The reviews themselves are really thorough and helpful for customers. Okendo integrates very well on the landing page and in each product page. Your reviews are also synced to google shopping which is a big deal in today's e-commerce driven world.

We came from yotpo and even though yotpo was good, Okendo is definitely next level at a cheaper price.

Earjobs

Amazing review app. We used to be using Yotpo on a dormant plan, scoped our options and switched over to Okendo. They're amazing value and the app has extensive functionality. We've had several correspondences with Matt and the team about issues which have arisen and invariably received super quick, detailed responses helping us resolve them. Fantastic app and service.

Clare

After conducting due diligence on all the major review sites, we finally stumbled upon Okendo and could not be happier. You're never going to get this combination of service, quality, and price anywhere else! Matt and the rest of the Okendo team was super responsive and helpful in getting us set up with a custom review page. Would recommend to anyone.

Dims.

We took a look at several review apps before our development studio recommended Okendo to us. The other options were either way too expensive or not fleshed out enough. Okendo is Goldilocks "just right" and checks all the boxes we need. On top of that, the Okendo team provides lights-out customer service. They're courteous, fast and responsive. They went the extra mile even when we were a bit of a pain in the ass about redoing certain things. Highly recommend.

Sumo Sleep

Outstanding app! I tried a few review apps for my store and finally was able to confidently settle down once I installed Okendo. What sold me on this app at the end was the service! The Okendo team worked with me diligently to get the review carousel, reviews page, and reviews on the product page looking exactly as I'd like. They even helped me set up my review request emails. Okendo is not only my favourite review app, it is my favourite app, period!

SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD

We used an established Shopify Review Platform for about 12 months before trying Okendo. Then we were forced to upgrade our version to include customer photo reviews which increased the price of the competitor platform exponentially. The feature upgrade was not seamless and I was very disappointed with their (YotPo's) new pricing and we were not really developing a great review platform as we desired and were ready to go back to standard Shopify reviews.

The move to Okendo has been fantastic. Their integration with Shopify is seamless (especially the fact that they can create unique discount codes per customer), the ease to install and configure the review system and most importantly price cannot be matched. The ability to configure reviews specifically to suit our business has been fantastic and a real differentiator vs. our competitors. Okendo support is superb, and we are now investigating integration with loyalty programs which is a recent new feature addition.