Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Adults Dreams

Only new to using this app but it seems pretty helpful and super easy to use

Champa Clothing

We just set it up and have not lanuched ourstore yet but everything looks ok so far. Just waiting for our verification email on our first campaign...

Direct Deal Mib

this app is so awesome, very user friendly and saves me whole lot of time.

Americannautical

Simple interface and impressive support team - love having live chat with an almost immediate response!!

Danyelcosmetics

Very happy with them. Getting sales from every email!

Sea And Salt

I think its a pretty good app! but I would like if the text could allow us to change the alignments like (left, center, right) and the fonts for all the titles etc. This will make the app more useful and creative. But I do enjoy using it.

zzambi.com

Great app! I would recommend it to anyone. Super easy and user friendly.

Tulio

I'm enjoying the app for our store. It's easy to use and great how you can load it straight off your website, that save huge amounts of time. I just wish I could crop the pictures so I can make them look bigger in the email.

Southern Zoomer Online Store

So far I'm impressed. I really like the fact it is easy to create a newsletter and pull your products from your store to showcase. The reason I'm not yet giving it a 5 Star Rating is I'm still trying to figure out how many emails successfully get delivered. My open rate seems to be low and when I send myself an email to test it hasn't yet been delivered. Time will tell but right now I think it is an efficient tool.

Nneyah Cards

Updated Review----
Much improved. Seems a lot more stable now.

Earlier review----
Good when it works.

Unfortunately though, have to agree with the review by Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice. When the server is up, it works great, problem is more often than it should be, it's down. This means whilst able to sign-in, it lags, can't edit or create email campaigns, which is the main purpose of this app. 502 Bad Gateway is the error message received.

Hopefully, this is problem will be rectified soon.

This could be a fantastic app because it pulls products from your store, more customization options would be nice though.