Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Surviving Southern

Useful tool very user friendly. Love the ability to pull products with images and descriptions and create my own template using a WIX style interface, also as a developer I love the freedom to be able to add my own html code if I choose to do so.

Hf Bread Co

Just got it set up. Love the "product picker" and creating an email is so simple and save tons of time over what we have been using. Was a little disappointed in time it took for support to get back to me. Upside is the tool is very easy to use and I had already figured out the answer by the time I heard back.
Would totally recommend.

Little Dragon Shop

Really easy to use :) and it takes just a couple of minutes to finish a campaign!

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

Putting together a nice-looking e-blast with featured products etc. is very easy with this app. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Fragranceoutlets

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.

Kakou Bijoux

Just started using this app but so far so good. Love the fact that you can add producst from your store to the campaign, that's so perfect!

Gomax

Tested it out for a few days and all is really fantastic. Great App with easy to use pop ups and features. Excellent customer support!

Pit Bull Gear

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Koar Gear

This app is awesome. It saves time, as they say it does, and it improves revenue, as they say it does. Woohoo!

I'm looking for the app to grow. First request would be that images pulled from the product picker link back to the product listing, just as the buy now button does, and that we have an option to edit that link if for some reason we want it to link somewhere else.

Keep up the good work, Soundest!

Andra Skin

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!