Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Pit Bull Gear

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Koar Gear

This app is awesome. It saves time, as they say it does, and it improves revenue, as they say it does. Woohoo!

I'm looking for the app to grow. First request would be that images pulled from the product picker link back to the product listing, just as the buy now button does, and that we have an option to edit that link if for some reason we want it to link somewhere else.

Keep up the good work, Soundest!

Andra Skin

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

Mangi Gourmet

So far so good, Im new in this app but I mange to launch my first campaign really fast and easy.

Superhealth888

Great marketing tool user friendly

Watababies

So far I have had no problems with the app, it's easy to use and I hope to create more business with it, great app

West Loop Media Partners

So far so good. A little bit wonky at first but you get used to it.

Adults Dreams

Only new to using this app but it seems pretty helpful and super easy to use

Champa Clothing

We just set it up and have not lanuched ourstore yet but everything looks ok so far. Just waiting for our verification email on our first campaign...

Direct Deal Mib

this app is so awesome, very user friendly and saves me whole lot of time.