Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Pretty LifeStyle

I was looking for something to help me manage my emails to my costumers, I have been using their app for a short period of time but so far so good. Also they have a great support to guide you !!

Somnorici

I've been using the app for a few months now for 2 stores and it's really good. The email builder is pretty straight forward and integrations are simple to use. The client service is 10/10. Super fast responses and are always trying to find solution. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star review is the user interface. It takes time to get used to it and even though it only has a handful of menus it's not super intuitive and clunky. But you get used to it fast so I guess it's Ok. It works exactly like advertised and it's way cheaper than other similar services. You won't get a better deal than this.

TRISTAN ANTONIO

The app really helps to create customized email templates without having to be a graphic artist. It allows your emails to customers to stand out.

Color Analog

Love this app. Very nice. A bit confusing interface sometimes. Things could be a bit more convenient, but all in all - very useful once you I got used to it and very reliable

Stripes of Grace

Pretty intuitive, but I did have to do a little digging to figure out a few things. Overall I like it a lot.

Alfie Reid

Seems very easy to use and set-up within Shopify. I've used Klaviyo before but this seems to be just as feature rich for less money

VABADAM

Me encanta pero lo malo es que al querer mandar mi primer envío no me dejó porque decía que tenía que pagar.

Fat Bass Tone

Moved to this from Mailchimp. The flows are easy to setup, and to me are the highlight of the Omnisend App. The templates are very retail focused...too much so for us, as we do not want a product photo in the app. The sizes for logo etc...are quite limiting as well. We work around it by using the manual one, which is a bit of work.

Keepgo

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

rpbrothershop

just 4 stars because i don't believe in perfection... well as a tool how they subscribe it's good...the support team very efficient .. didn't try the app enough the tool or ( app ) yet to say if it's working good.... but i can tell it's easy and recommend to try you lose nothing guys