Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 9, 2022

Not perfect, there are missing functions and options but they have an amazing support and are always happy to hear suggestions for improvement.
Also, what is already there is quite as good as from the competition.
I would absolutely suggest to give it a try!

BeFox
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 8, 2022

The best things about Omnisend are their email editor and helpful customer service. I'm giving 4 stars because I wish there was a slightly cheaper option as I barely use my email allowance every month and the pricing includes non-subscribed customers. It's the best option I've found though.

Authentic House
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 7, 2022

Easy to use app, great for sending email campaigns. Customer service is excellent and responds quickly. Great help from Kamilia!

Frameware LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 30, 2022

Nicolas is a wonderful Rep and truly knows how to handle the customer's affairs. Amazing Work!!!!!!!

XARACHI
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 26, 2022

The app is so far suits my business needs and the have great support team. Thanks to Deniz for his support to make the form and welcome automation work on my website.

Sara Rezk
Egypt
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 9, 2022

Deniz at Omnisend was very helpful in explaining how to correct some discount errors in one of my automations.

Sewa Skin
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 27, 2022

Luiz was super helpful. He was able to transfer my SMS credits over to my balance in just a couple of emails. The service still has to improve before it's completely user friendly but it does 95% of what you'd want.

Wireless Place
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 26, 2022

I find that the Omnisend Marketing App fits my needs for marketing my site extremely well. I use it mainly for newsletters and when I had a problem recently I emailed the Support team and within the hour, the lovely Olesia replied with her helpful suggestions which worked!

Glass by Sue MacGillivray
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 17, 2022

Customer service via chat is great, there's always someone there to help answer questions. Kamilia was very helpful when I had a question about automated work flows.

KA! Empathogenics
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 14, 2022

Great app, super easy to use, great customer service as well (thank you Nikola and Marija)! I've only used it for newsletters and abandoned carts for now. (And the abandoned carts-flow is the reason why I only give four stars, because for the few days I used it, several customers got an abandoned cart email even though they completed their purchase... But they say they are working on the issue.)

Fairy Positron