Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

allrich

hello tour app is easy to use and i enjoy it, i recommande
but acctually i am having an issue with the popup not appearing in my prestige theme website.
can't find where to add the code for omnisend.
any idea?
thx

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

VIP Hund

Easy to use and works very good! Nice with a free plan to use in the beginning when setting everything up

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks for reviewing our app!
Glad to hear it's working well for you.

The Notable Muse

It seems good - but still have to use to see how it performs long term. Great functionalits and very user friendly

MrVita

Testando, mas parece ser bem simples! espero que consiga atingir os meus objetivos com essa app, depois dou um feedback mais completo

Miniletics

easy and fast integration, hope u add more email template and form template hope u add more email template

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.