Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DICCI

Location Portugal

Regarding the price is ok but not ok for the functions. Support tries to help but they can't do anything technical for us and don't give ETA to have this functionalities available. The app itself has potential and i will change my review as soon as they work their problems.

April 20, 2022

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Indeed, at this moment, Omnisend has two Email Builders. The New Builder provides more customization options and ease of use, whereas the Classic Builder offers a larger selection of building blocks.

Despite being more advanced than the Classic Editor, the New Editor is still in development, and some features are not yet available. Our developers are aware of the missing blocks and are working to bridge the gap between the two editors.

Meanwhile, we recommend taking a look at the Product Recommender block. It will dynamically display the products in accordance with the selected rule.

Our support representative has already contacted you with additional information on this matter.

Have a fantastic day!

Texas Roadhouse Butcher Shop

We switched to Omnisend about 6 months ago in order to integrate our sales site with our email platform, and it's made an incredible difference. The ability to see direct sales from each email we send and develop a strategy from these results has been very impactful. The support team is always very responsive, helpful, kind, and communicative. There have been recent reporting & platform enhancements, which have been awesome! I still feel that there's room for improvement on the reporting and capabilities side, but am hopeful that these will be implemented due to how often they push new releases!

Park Candy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We love Omnisend! We have used it for some years now and have been happy with our experience ever since. It needs a few improvements on the SMS end to be truly perfect

Zèra Jewels

Time spent using app About 2 years

I always liked omnisend due to the easy interface, but their prices have gone up and the analytics are lacking compared to other platforms. However, their customer service is faaaar superior than their biggest competitors and it's very very hard to leave a service that is so willing to help you with the smallest issues.

Northwest Expressions

Quick and easy to import email contacts and set up first campaign. I just wish there were more pre-defined templates. All-in-all a simple step by step process.

Beautilogic

Love this app.. coming from square space I wish integrating my email list was easier but that’s the only downfall

Picot

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good!! I've switched over from Klaviyo because the UX is SOOO much better and that alone makes me want to use this app a lot more, which means that I'll probably get more out of it! Really easy to create workflows and campaigns. I love how easy it was to create segments. So far, I wish I could upload my brand fonts (maybe I can and I just haven't figured that out yet?) and I'm hopeful that there could be a button/ section added where I can link Smile.io and Judge.me directly in the email rather than just having those integrations for audience segments. Great app so far!

TRECAPA

Time spent using app About 6 hours

SO far so good... a few hours to figure things out. Some trial and error plus several chat conversations later and I'm super grateful for how the email came out. Looking forward to learning and building with omnisend. Thank you.

eche

Omnisend is the best email marketing + pop-up creator in the Shopify App Store. It has much more editing/customization features than most.

Realness of Beauty

Location Italy

Really good app, I have been using it for one year and I can definitely say it is way better than Mailchimp. Many options to choose from and very good, detailed insights.
The only thing it could be improved is the customer service though. At times you have to wait long before an agent takes on the conversation. I had to also explain my issue several times when agents switched as their shift was over and it is pretty frustrating when you need your problem to be solved as quickly as possible. Nevertheless, I recommend this app.