Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Uniquehijabs

Its not free. I paid $150.00 and was not able to send my newsletter as they requested I clean up my email list of which all emails were from subscribers from my website.

Urban Square Displays

They should change there ad here its says 15,000 free emails but that its not true its 2,000 emails on a list, and sometimes it says you have reached your quote for the month and i haven't even sent one. You also can not pick and add things to your email unless you have the over priced paid version.

Harrietrosebudhats

The problem I have is I can't share or send by beautiful newsletters to my social media platform.

Dreams In July

SUCH A WASTE OF TIME THEY HAVE THIS WHOLE SUSPENDED YOUR ACCCOUNT THING BASED ON THE EMAILS YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE LEFT....UGH WORST APP EVER

Wild Kinder

I have had this app for 3 months, and I am so frustrated, the only reason it hasn't been uninstalled is due to the hours of work I have put into it to design emails and not currently having the time to switch. They cancelled my account without telling me, pretty much every feature has not worked at some point or another and I have to contact support every 1 - 2 weeks. Today I had to contact them again because my cart recover emails aren't working. It is so frustrating to pay for an app that doesn't work as promised. I have never been given any compensation for all these issues and support is very slow in getting back. Every time I have an issue it takes them 3 days to 1 week to correct it. Every time they act like its some super unique never before seen problem that gets escalated and then no one ever gets back to me until I chase them down. So far this is the worst app I've used on Shopify. The features are great, and if it did what I pay for it to do, it would easily be 5 stars, despite the slow support. I really hope they fix whatever the various problems are.

Mckim Photography

I wish there was a way to just write a simple text design email pulling the products and text links, also there is a MAJOR bug! the product price is shown with a comma for USA instead of a period, so it looks like $50,00 instead of $50.

Many people are on google and google blocks images in emails marketing. so i would like to test text only emails with hyperlinks imbedded thanks- bill

Petitelapetite

Do not get this app. I am deleting this app after spending $60 on it for 1 month.
The free trial is worth it but not the $60 recurring charge per month. I basically wasted $60 on this because I barely got any results out of it. It is a very high expense especially for small businesses. For the hefty price of a whopping $60, the app barely has any ROI and you don't really get much back for the money you are putting in to use this app. Also, it shouldn't cost $60 just to do email marketing and just to collect email addresses. There are other apps that are much cheaper than soundest that can pretty much do the same thing. I have sent tens of thousands of emails to customers about mega sales only to be disappointed.

Little Miss Marmalade

Horrible support, customer service. Its a good system that bugs out all the time. Discounts wont drag and drop properly, discounts don't value and add right.

endless bugs and complaints.

I am done! its costs me over $50 a month...seeya!

Pumpkinheads

after initially thinking this was a great platform i have changed my review dramatically after using this for two years. it takes a long time to get things resolved with support. often a couple days... and...

4/22/20 update: well, there is a major downside. they have changed this literally THIS WEEK and now i have to subscribe for $250 to be able to send out sms messages. apparently OMNISEND doesn't understand the business climate and despite me telling them we are literally permanently closing due to the COVID-19 mandatory closure that has cost us our business like many others, they will not let us use the prior pricing that we did literally LAST WEEK. So, instead of just letting me refill my campaign for $50 - i have to purchase a year's worth of credits - EVEN THOUGH WE WON'T BE IN BUSINESS. That and last week after telling them on a thursday that the SMS campaign was not working and was not sending, it too them TILL THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY TO RESOLVE. now they raised the pricing plan so i will be cancelling and opting for one of the more flexible competitors.

Side Street Studio

I am certain that this is an excellent app. But very occasionally numerous issues occur whereby an app simply does not work. My initial issue was with Shaw, one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies. Shaw's spam filters had (wrongly) listed soundest as a spam associated company and froze my emails when I used the soundest name. Shaw is most certainly incorrect in this but it was still a nuisance to manage.
Then I had considerable difficulty in setting up the 'easy to use' system. Again I am sure that it is 'easy to set up' but perhaps not for me. The support staff at soundest support tried hard to resolve the issues and I am grateful for their assistance, but it was without any success. Sometimes even with the best will in the world things just do not work and it is best to move on.