Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Pono Artworks

I made my first email through omnisend and it came out really beautiful. They have great features and your emails are fully customizable.

KIRA WATCHES

Nice app all in one ! Automation is really easy ! I recommand this app for all of you guys . It really helped me

MyTrendys

Bis jetzt finde ich die App recht gut. Nur ist es am Anfang unübersichtlich, ob die Automationsprozesse auch wirklich stattfinden. Ich hoffe das Omnisend sich gut um uns Kunden kümmert.

Scribbles and Scratches

So far so good. I'm figuring it out. We'll see what happens I guess. It's no wonder people fail at this stuff!

Make Life Simple Life

I just started using the app in an effort to improve my ecommerce business. The set up seems easy and the app is very organized. I'm hoping this will result in increase of sales. I will come back later hopefully with great new about my sales.

MMM LIVE

Liked the onboarding process so far, will use it for next 2 weeks and give more feedback. :) Looking forward to seeing how it drives my growth.

Electro Ugs

I like it, very useful. I hope there are some sales.

Storetrendingcom

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

Motivatebox

great app. very happy to use it.

Vikeshpindoria

Works great! Highly Recommend!