Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

A Drop in the Ocean

I've just made the switch from Mailchimp, and I've only sent one email so far with Omnisend, but I love the templates and creative options available. So easy to customize, and immediately looks professional. I'm excited to dig in further to create interactive birthday emails for my subscribers and explore all of the options Omnisend has to offer!

sandhillcoffee

I made the switch over from Mail chimp. Very happy with what this can do and how the emails look. I would recommend this to other users.

Maker 37

I'm pretty new to the world of e-mail marketing. I'm currently creating an e-mail series for abandoned carts and a set for customers that sign up for my newsletter. Overall I find Omnisend pretty clean and easy to set-up. The customer service is excellent. If you are freaked out about MailChimp, don't be. Sign up for the fifteen-day free trial and test it out.

MahaDevi design

We just switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend. love it so far. easy to segment, create custom workflows, and their customer support has been amazing, getting back to me on all my questions very quickly.

BabyLu+Co

I have been using this app for a few days and so far it is working perfect. Their team is very responsive when I have any questions.

TDC Health and Mobility Shop

Lovely App,really user friendly and in my opinion great. I would recommend it to any business owner

The Tree Stationery & Co. 大樹文房

Very user-friendly, esp for us who are not trained in any eDM design. integration with shopify is supherd. highly recommended.

Esoteric Aroma

This is a great app! Super easy to use and just sent my first campaign with it... we'll see how it goes. Would definitely recommend!

OSTOCARE

Used it ans is very useful, specially the live view of the store, couldn’t find a similar feature elsewhere..

GIBSON GIRL

Made the move from Mailchimp to Omnisend....should have done it ages ago - Omnisend is a much better app with way better customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 260 261