Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Blumen Wien-Mitte I Schottentor

Installed the app and was assisted in a great way instantly.
Works very well. All functionalities I wanted are there.

Jungleland.floral

Great app and support! As the flower shop, the delivery date and time are important to me, it helps me a lot for my order planning, highly recommend.

Flowers By Nina

Great App and great support. They helped me sort out all issues very quickly and efficiently. Definitely will recommend to others.

Florería Suecia

Great app and very good attention to customers. 100% recomended. They solved me a lot of problems in my page.

Oooooya Premium Store

Really good service and many helpful features are there. And the team identixweb is introducing new features account to the SME and enterprise business requirements. i would like to mention a person name who is always ready to support and guide you for the business solution related to delivery methods Manoj Thank you for your support.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Lingraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Bizu Patisserie and Cafe

simplest delivery date and time picker app on the market. great customer service support as well! thanks to chandni for the help!

cleanupcrewdk

I am using the add-on to create a service delivey time. Developer provides very fast support to help with issues, highly recommended!

Kenangan

I find it easy to use, and very helpful support. Special shout out to Chandni in the support team. Kudos!

JM Floral Creation

Great and useful app and very helpful support team! Often asking for reviews but hey they're very helpful so sure :) Gotta keep this app afloat!

Urban Baker Co.

Just set up the app. I wanted to customize the location of the calender in my cart page. I have no coding experience and they solved my issue immediately. Excellent customer service.