Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Sweet Cakes By Katy

Very helpful support team that always reply very fast and fix the problem. App works great as well for customers to book a time and date for the delivery!

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 Support team is always available to help you with your queries! 🙌🏻😊 😊

Boujie Vegan™ Bakery

The team helped to create the look I wanted for the app. Thank you for all of your help coding & troubleshooting!

August 13, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

MamaNa Kitchen

This app is very useful to manage order shipping and time. With a little help from support team, I could customize the options without going head-first with add-on, which is really cost effective for a start up like me.

August 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Kukkr India

This app is amazing and works perfectly to suit my store's requirements. I'm also really happy with their support team, they are so prompt, so efficient and so helpful always! Really great working experience

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Support team is always available to help you with your queries! 🙌🏻😊 😊

友竹商店

I want to set shipping date each of product. and this app can set up which I want. especially, when I have some trouble during enable this service, staff of this service helps me. She(chandni) helps me very quickly, and cleary. Thank you.

August 5, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊 😊

SAKANA Singapore

The customer service of this app is really friendly and helpful. They are very happy to help out on my issues and problem. This app is recommended, please use them! :)

August 5, 2021

Reykjavíkurblóm

Great app. I own a local flowershop and a flower delivery service and this app has really helped with managing orders. The Google Calender sync is also incredibly helpful! Customer support is also helpful and fast to respond :)

August 4, 2021

Hey Buddy!!👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

BAKED by Blonde Butler

Was such great support from the team, really appreciate their technical expertise and abilities to go above and beyond!

August 3, 2021

3D-Pliant

Very complete set of features for customer delivery date tool. Customer service is fast and efficient. Recommend this app without hesitation.

August 1, 2021

getfrosted

Great app, using it for a while now, Assistance is also really good, Surely will recommend this app for other businesses.

July 28, 2021