Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Worldofhombre

A very helpful app for our store. Could be faster when it comes to loading but support gave us a few tips that helped speed things up. They replied within a few minutes!

Bublik Sg

Great app and Great Support !

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.
I highly recommend this app then other apps.

Sc Arive

Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries.It's a great app and great customer service.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.

Pantry By Caterspot

Excellent app! Simple interface. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the app team helped us get the cart page working better.

Nicheshoping

Awesome app! Really extended the functionality of our store - Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.
Would recommend!

Indiacakespune

It's a great app and great customer service.
We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery.
This one brilliant, simple and does what we want. Set up in minutes have now put it on four sites.

Trees2plants

Nice app. Thank you for sorting out calendar appearance!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Motherbees

Quick and helpful via live chat and was able to make the adjustments I needed. Good so far!

Vinscovery Landing Page

Service is so fast if you need any help!
We made some minor customization to our Ajax cart page and the Order Delivery Date team helped us get the cart page working better with app.

Shookit

some issue with my theme, the support team is very helpful to take action to solve my concerns. I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements.
Great support, and super helpful app for what I need!