Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

Pertuamart

I am getting this error: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory" and has been trying to reach out to the CS team but no reply since last night. We are launching today and we needed this app and it just failed on us.

June 1, 2021

Hi there, I am sorry 😢 to hear about this and apologize 🙏🙏🙏🙏 for the inconvenience you have experienced with the app. 🥺🥺
We have now resolved the issue you're facing in the app 🤟🏻🤟🏻 and would like to request you for giving our app one more chance to use it again. 👏🏼👏🏼

Booze Buddy

Hi there, i am facing issues with the app and there's a bug which there's no way to reach out to the CS team. When i luanch the app, this is the error code that i am facing. SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

June 1, 2021

Edutify Wellness Lifestyle Store

There was a bug of displaying the deliver date info at the order detail screen in the shopify admin and I have send a support request but no one responded. And also I want to ask how can I also display the delivery date information at another app that is multi vendor marketplace., because it is not showing. So I not very satisfied with this app at this point in time.

Jungle House

For normal use is still fine, but hope in the future can add in more features like shipping fees based on areas or postcode. Customer services are very helpful. Keep it up!

Mardy's Kitchen

Not too bad, hope it can translate better to google calendar, it might have some glitches or problem once in a while but luckily the support team can always solve it in time.

November 26, 2020

Hi there,
Could you please let me know more about to translate better to google calendar?

Irving's Premium Foods

The app does what it says, but lacks an API. Aside from the API there are a few more features I would like to see, but we can live without them.

September 2, 2020

Hey, Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Gym Perfume

not comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatble

August 16, 2020

Hi there,
→ Sorry to hear that this app isn't comfortable for you.
→ May I know what we have missed in our app which isn't suitable for you and not comfortable for you?

Prime Harvest by PH RISE Inc.

Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.
Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 3 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.