Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 26, 2023

We are extremely happy with this app, we have had a few issues at the beginning, but their amazing customer service fixed it straight away. They are available when needed and they always make sure their app is optimised for our website, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

My Favourite Baker
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 23, 2023

Hemadri was my customer support agent and it was great, she helped me with everything i needed, amazing support. and the response time was also amazing.
Best support ever for real...
Thanks!

Fresh 2 Market
Time spent using app: 1 day
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 23, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review, Sebastian! Our support team will be always there for your help. 😊

January 19, 2023

Super Support! App funktioniert. Kann ich empfehlen! Sehr gute Upgrades und gute Bedienbarkeit machen dieses Plugin für unseren Shop zu einem Muss.

Metzgerei Freyberger
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 23, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for your review, Dirk! 😍😍

January 16, 2023

I installed this app for a trial period only but the features of this app are quite awesome for those who want to make custom Delivery dates and times for all specific products as well. In short, this is what I was looking for in my store. Easy to use or if you need any help the support team is available all the time. I worked with Manoj, he is very supportive he gave me a demo of each and every feature I asked for and also helped me with some important settings of the app.

7PQRS
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 10 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 16, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review, Bilal! 😍😍 Our support team is always available to answer your questions and help you out with the feature explanation.

January 9, 2023

Great feature! Love being able to block days or add special shipping days! Easy to use and edit! Would recommend.

Roll This Way USA
Time spent using app: 9 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 16, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 very much for your review! 😍😍

December 14, 2022

AWESOME TEAM, grate response. They resolve the problem very quick and the app is working very fine. Highly Recomanded!

www.Cuptorescu.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 14, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Andrei!!! 😍😍😍😍 Keep enjoying the app...

December 13, 2022

Very Happy with the prompt service, with Manoj. Solved my problem regarding, pickup locations and delivery.

mymoomba
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Samir! 😍

December 7, 2022

App is working great. It has a lot of flexibility. I had a little trouble setting it up, but a quick zoom meeting with the developer got it all resolved. I think the team is going to find this app very valuable for keeping us organized.

901 Promo + Burnin' Love Laser Engraving
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hayden!!!😍🥰

December 6, 2022

Manoj was completely knowledgeable and a 100% problem solver. I would recommend him to help us with all our issues.

Locale90 Neapolitan Pizza Market
Time spent using app: 4 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 7, 2022

Yeah!! We are always up to help you with resolving your queries... 🥰🤗

November 21, 2022

Manoj was really clear and helpful with getting this set up for me. Everything was very smooth and he was very calm and relaxed when going through the steps. Thanks Manoj

On The Table
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words as a review, Lucy! 😍 🥰 Our team will always be there for your help. 🎉🎉