Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Emorey + Co.

We just installed it and launched and had our first $100 day. all of our customers who used it said it was a great feature for them to use!

April 24, 2020

Hi there,

Congratulations on your first $100 day!

We are so happy you chose us as your order tracking app, and so happy that your customers love it.

If you need anything moving forward please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com , we are always happy to help!

All the best,

Rhian Beutler

Caribbean Essential Supplies

Support has been great since the beginning. The lookup page looks great and you can customize it too.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for having such great things to say about our support team- we love them and are glad you love them as well!

I am happy that you like the customization feature and and the layout of the lookup page.

If you need anything at all moving forward please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Thanks again for being our customer, we appreciate your business.

All the best and please stay well!

-- Rhian Beutler

Sheltercase

Great app, simple and very effective. I'm already receiving fewer emails regarding "where's my order?" I just would like you could have more customization options, this is definitely important. Please consider making the customization options of the app better.

March 15, 2020

Hi there,

I am SO happy to hear that you are receiving fewer emails asking you "where's my order" - that is our number one goal with this app!

I have taken note of your want for extended customization options, and would love to chat with you further about what you are looking for.

Could you please email support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian? We try to make feature changes that are requested by our users and we are ALWAYS open to feedback.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler

eWatch Me Now

I have not to use the app yet, it looks very intriguing to use, can't wait and will definitely give feedback again. Thank you for asking

KoRo

The app works really well. Easy setting, and smooth. Going to say it is the Best in class! Keep it up!

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Just installed the app. The support service answered my question very quickly. I hope that in the future there will be no problems. Have a nice working day to you guys!

Custom Doggy Pillow

I love this app it makes it fast and easy for our customers to track their orders. we use it on all our stores and it has never failed us. Highly recommended

Sideluxe

Thanks for the this app I takes a Very good Experience, my customers they are ok with help from location pack. nice, good!

Zippy Gifter

This is a great app and very reasonable price! Support was prompt in answering my question and a very detailed response was given which I appreciated very much.

Sweet Winters

I love this app. Shipping is my greatest concern and this gives me a peace of mind that my customers have that extra level of comfort when shopping at my store