Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

American Laser Crafts

Great app. Seriously reduces our customer service load.

Hello Classics

This is now my second install. Works like a dream, as always. Thanks!

Pretty Fireplaces

Useful app. We installed it a few months ago and linked it to our email confirmations. It greatly reduces customers inquiries and also lets our phone support people look up orders when the customers call in.

Furbo

Very useful and easy to set up app. Developer also quick to address change request. Would be great if language editor is provided to allow for phrase editing.

Mopixie

Great app and great customer service ! Actually every store must have this app !

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Bikini Luxe Swim

This is an absolutely fantastic little app, it installs quickly and easily and it allows your customers to look up their orders. We have found at Bikini Luxe that this has really reduced the amount of customer "where is my order" emails. Thus saving us both time and money!

Devon
Bikini Luxe - Designer Swimwear and Luxury Resort wear

Xenotees

This is an essential app to have! I mean, it's what I would expect from ANY website where I shop, so why not mine? It also saves so much time customer-service-wise.

Highly recommended!

Anfurniteshop Shopify Com

This is a great app that has saved us a ton of time and is well worth the $10/month. Customers are able to look up the status of their order right from our website which saves them from writing an email or calling in to check on the status of their order. This allows lets our staff focus on other tasks. Josh is also super helpful and fast with any customization requests.

Bright Side Jewelry

I've only just started using this app and was a little confused on the set up. Josh was very helpful and got back to me right away. Now we're up and running and it looks great!

Tbdliquids

This is the BEST Order Lookup/Status App on Shopify hands down. Took 5 minutes to setup, looks great, and has reduced the amount of customer support emails we get by almost 40%. Easily worth $10.00 a month, hell worth $100 a month to us. The amount of time it's saving our staff each day is phenomenal. I tried out about 3 others, one from Bold apps (order manager), and a couple others. All 3 were a pain to get setup, and none of them would have been nearly as easy to use for customer's as order lookup.

We had some bugs with it, specifically when editing orders using "Edit Order" (Another App) as it would still pull up the old canceled order rather than the new order. I emailed the developers and got a reply a few hours later asking for some examples / order numbers to test the issue. The next day it was fixed! The support the developers provide is worth more than $10 alone. They're even willing to make specific changes for you to the app if you would like to change some stuff around.

This is the only review for an app I've ever written. I was just blown away by the support I received recently. The app works great, helps us save a LOT of time, and is worth much more than the cost. I recommend you try it out if you're shipping physical products. If you're like us and have more than a 24hr turnaround time on most orders, then I HIGHLY recommend it. - John