Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Hype-Not Unique Cases

This app simplifies how my customers would be able to look up their orders. i love it! And I know my customers will love it too!

homeexerciseband

This application has really helped our customers engage a little more with their orders, I would 100% recommend!

Dealsmetro

I am new user. But I think this can be of great value and time saving. It looks simple and effective.

ExcluLights

Free trial is working well so far, couldn't find any other app like this one- it works very well and is super easy to install.

May 30, 2020

Hello!

Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave it.

Further, I am so happy to hear that you have found our app to be best suited for the needs of your store.

If you need anything in the future, please never hesitate to reach out to support@orderlookupapp.com

Peak Venture Company

Great customer service. Account was verified quickly. App is easy to use and gives customers that piece of mind we strive to give.

Hi,

I hope you are having an awesome day! Thank you for the kind words- I will pass them along to the support team.

We are so glad that you find the app giving your customers peace of mind- that makes me so happy, and I know it will make the rest of the team happy as well.

If you ever need anything moving forward, please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Best wishes,

Ballout Clothing

I enjoyed the quick response.
It was very helpful due to me being in a time crunch frenzy.
Thank you.

Hello!

Thanks so much, we are so glad that we are able to provide a solution to your time crunch frenzy!

I hope that your business continues to grow and please always feel free to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

All the best,

The Tiny Treasure

very good everybody must use it , friendly to use .

May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you found it friendly to use.

If you ever need anything moving forward please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Best wishes,

CozyBike

Great app for me and the customers to find out about their orders. I know when I order something I always want to know the status of it.

Hi!

Thank you for your review, I love that you love the app for both yourself and your customers.

When we set out to build this app we thought "how can we make it so customers can always look up their order to see where it is?" It sounds like we hit the mark!

I hope you are doing well, and if you need anything in the future please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Peace In Me

I LOVE this App! I have in on all my stores I have running. It is simply the cleanest smoothest app for what you want to achieve in order tracking and more.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply- things have been quite busy (in a good way) over here. I saw your review when it came in, shared it with the team and then we got back to work without me responding. Oops!

Thank you for choosing our app, we REALLY appreciate your business.

So happy to hear that you have it on all of your stores ( by the way would love to connect with you and talk to about the multiple stores you have- so cool!)

Please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com if you need anything, or if you want to connect in general (ask for Rhian).

Wishing you all the best,

Wicked Good Perfume

Huge shoutout to Kurt from Ethercycle. He suggested I install Venntox "Order Lookup"; as I was having issues with customers checking out with text vs email + lots of people could not find their orders. We were getting 5-15 customers reaching out to customer service a day.

I'm thrilled to report, going on day three, I have not have a single person reach out for their order status. This is going to save me so much time. Thank you!!

PS: I added it to both menu + FAQ. I'm not techie, but I did everything in like 10 minutes.

Hello!

We got to chat on Facebook a bit, so I wasn't going to respond to your review here, but I have to tell you I just re-read it and it made my day!

Thank you so much for saying such kind things- I shared it with my team when you posted it in FB and here and they were overjoyed.

Anyways, I hope you are having an awesome day and staying well.

As always, please let us know if you need anything at all by emailing support@orderlookupapp.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11