Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Itsy Bitsy

Takes Too much to Load the orders., If we select 50 order in orders dashboard it takes more than 30 minutes to print.

njom FOODS

customer service just ignores... no reply for days... app is not bad, but not
worth the money in my opinion.

May 27, 2020

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the reply we sent to you. The support team did reply the same day with the information requested. See screenshot: https://www.evernote.com/l/AO_sHE1ngjxD27kO5Znyt0zyersYgq8W_H0B/image.png

Our team has forwarded that to you again now, in case it got lost somehow :)

Many thanks,

Red Bay Coffee

Cannot find the pause or delete app button. Very cheeky! Not sure why someone would pay $10 for what Shopify already provides for free?

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the frustration. Our support team has reached out to you with instructions on how you can uninstall/cancel any Shopify app you have installed, which is the same for Order Printer Pro:

1- In your Shopify admin
2- Go to the "Apps" page
3- Click the "Delete" button next to Order Printer Pro

This both removes the app from your admin, and also cancels any subscription or trial on your account.

Stay safe and best of luck with your store.

paxton hardware ltd

I am really frustrated with this app. I have repeatedly asked this group how to remove the unnecessary information that displays at the top and bottom of every invoice. They will-not provide the information.

March 30, 2020

I'm sorry you are frustrated, but we have replied to all of your emails with instructions on how to remove the header/footer info added by your browser.

We've tried to help you, even though you have been rude and abusive each time you've contacted us.

Please uninstall the app, we don't accept this type of behaviour.

Kind regards,

Retro Active Arcade

App kept on crashing for me. It installed fine but that's about it. So sick of spending so much time just trying to get an app to work even the first time.

Rosanna Lonsdale

I tried to upload the code they sent through, and it doesn't work. I emailed them twice and still had no reply. I am disappointed with their total lack of communication.