Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Mr. Lock

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to modify templates to achieve reporting I need on invoices and quotes! Much better price than what I was using.

TRNK

The product is great. Very user friendly and yet still customizable. Very quick, responsive and friendly customer support.

Wood & Cork

This is a really must have app to give a great personalization customer service for your clients. Excellent!

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The free version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

mintroom.de

Thanks for helping - easy to use.
First time with shopify and with the step by step instruction
everyone can do it!

bymyshirt

Fantastic app, finally a well developped invoice application, +Bjorn provides a fast a great help for invoice customisation, success well deserved :)

VIA Jewellery

Really love this app. Was super easy to integrate PDF invoices into my order email.

Thank you for a fantastic app!

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

We really love the app and we have now a really awesome looking invoice, which our customer can download via link we send with the order confirmation email.
The customer service is also great and Bjorn is right on it when we needed some help.
Thanks!!

MACKEENE

The best app ever.
It is so useful for many reasons.
The team are very helpful in case you need help !!

Thanks a lot guys !

April 18, 2019

Thanks for getting in contact :) This is possible, and is supported in the provided packing slip in the app. Just change the below line (found at the top of the packing slip template code):

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = false %}

And change it to:

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = true %}

The document will automatically do exactly as you describe, and only show the details of the latest fulfillment.

Hope it helps. Feel free to send any other questions through on hello@orderprinterpro.com and we'd be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,
Bjorn

devildaves.com

Works great - Love the use of customization.. my customers absolutely love getting their PDF Invoice emailed right after their purchase.. Makes organization and automation a snap!

Devil Daves Bloody Mary Sticks, LLC
Mayfield, NY

Thanks so much Order Printer - We are winning!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35