Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Kayses

I don't know why I hadn't installed this app from the very beginning when my store opened. I think it's because I didn't realize it existed until recently. That's unfortunate, because this simple app helps perfect the customer experience, because it gives more leverage to the customer over their orders at all points, post sale.

Frostingcrafts

So Far it looks great, and it will remove a lot of headache for me, thanks for a good App

Gearbuyz

Worst customer service i have ever experienced and to imagine im paying them money for it.

If you need a reply to anything, dont contact them, go elsewhere!

Euphoricherbals

We often have customers that want to modify their order or ordered the wrong item, so far this has worked great for us to allow them the flexibility to change or cancel their order. :)

Homebrew4less

Great addition to any site!
Works well and easy for customers to use.

Yoisho House

Very good app, just install according to the instructions then forget about it and let it does the work!

Vlyvly Co

Very nice app to have. Allowing customers to edit their order before we ship it out. Unfortunately, we ship out our orders too fast for customers to edit their order. :p

Berrytime

Seems like a very useful app and gets even more important with increased number of orders.

Yourturnkeystore 101

App works well however, the html code shows in the email. Followed instructons directly as given, but very nice app..

Boxraw2

great app and it's free. you've literally got no reason to not download it. DO IT!