Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Dejaba

I just downloaded it! Awesome thanks so much!

Geekyget

Location Singapore

Amazing app! Saves us a lot of time attending to cancellation and changes to orders! Super easy to use too! As a next step, it'd be great if we could customize notification pages.

Lace The Game

This app was pretty easy to install into the order confirmation email. I opted to use the pop up in the customer accounts instead of trying to do the coding myself. I appreciate that they offer that option for us non coders. All around a good app.

Kayses

I don't know why I hadn't installed this app from the very beginning when my store opened. I think it's because I didn't realize it existed until recently. That's unfortunate, because this simple app helps perfect the customer experience, because it gives more leverage to the customer over their orders at all points, post sale.

Frostingcrafts

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

So Far it looks great, and it will remove a lot of headache for me, thanks for a good App

Gearbuyz

Worst customer service i have ever experienced and to imagine im paying them money for it.

If you need a reply to anything, dont contact them, go elsewhere!

Euphoricherbals

We often have customers that want to modify their order or ordered the wrong item, so far this has worked great for us to allow them the flexibility to change or cancel their order. :)

Homebrew4less

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great addition to any site!
Works well and easy for customers to use.

Yoisho House

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app, just install according to the instructions then forget about it and let it does the work!

Vlyvly Co

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very nice app to have. Allowing customers to edit their order before we ship it out. Unfortunately, we ship out our orders too fast for customers to edit their order. :p