Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

KingWood Clocks Décor & More

This app is great for pushing my Amazon reviews to our Shopify store for better proof of sales. Live chat is a blessing, Daniel corrected my issues in no time at all. Really helps! Thanks!

Honey Hub

Opinew has made reviews very easy. also great customer service from Daniel. has helped me step by step.

CatSpring Yaupon

I've used Opinew to import and run reviews for Shopify store. I did a lot of research in trying to find the best app that also supports Amazon imports. Their customer service has been incredible when I ran into importing issues. They went above and beyond. Highly recommend them.

May 24, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are working every day to make sure that Opinew is the best import review app on the market, and we're delighted to hear you were able to import all your reviews from Amazon :)

We hope that you'll continue to use the app and share your experience with us!

All the best,

SOTERIA

I am not super tech savy and it was easy to get the basic reviews going on my website. When I did run into a problem the support team was able to fix it within a few minutes.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We’re happy to hear you like our app and appreciate your feedback regarding our support team!

If you have any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via chat or email. We’ll be happy to help :)

Have a great day,

Kitty Katch

After searching for hours for the perfect app, I finally came across this one where I was able to use the free plan and import reviews with a nice design

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a review, and we're glad to hear our free plan solution is suitable for your needs! :)

We hope that you'll continue to use the app and share your experience with us.

All the best,

SuperSelf Nutrition

A nice app for getting your reviews on flick. We have the overwhelming majority of our customer reviews on Amazon. Being able to transfer it quickly to Shopify is a pretty big deal for us as far as social proof goes, and Opinew does the job pretty well. There was a small nuance/question with the review importing process so we turned to the customer support for help. Literally within minutes got the reply that solved the issue. Haven't tried all the features, but so far it has been a good overall experience.

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us this awesome 5-star review! It's great to hear you were able to import all your Amazon reviews and that the support team hit the mark for you.
Don't forget to keep a track of your influenced revenue in your dashboard so that you can see much of your business has benefited from your reviews!

Have a wonderful day,

Organic Traditions Canada

I used this app to pull reviews from Amazon. It has great social proof.
Very easy to use and the team is very responsive and so helpful. High recommend! Thank you much Support working very good .... :)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad you are happy with Opinew and that you were able to pull all your reviews from Amazon!

Please feel free to drop us a message any time if you need further assistance.

Have a lovely day,

KidsBravely

I used this app to import amazon reviews and it does great! and when i have some troubles with this app, the service is good

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear you were able to import Amazon reviews easily to your store and that you are satisfied with our support :)

Have a great day,

L'Armour Sunshine Scrub

It's me again. Still very satisfied with the support using this app. Engineers are fast and smart and friendly.

May 18, 2022

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us such an amazing review!
We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service :)

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.
Have a wonderful day!

Philippe Louis

Location Norway

Responds quickly, customer service is helpful. This app is recommended: D Fantastic employees.. Extra plus that they also have a free version.

May 15, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We're delighted to hear you like our app and are satisfied with our support.
Feel free to reach out at any time if you need any help with Opinew :)

Have a wonderful day!