Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

eclecticherb

I thoroughly recommend this app! The simplicity is super impressive and they have outstanding customer service. This app has better features than other similar apps, and the developers thought of everything needed to help sales. They are also very responsive and helped us get the most out of the app. We have noticed that customers are reading through the reviews and this has helped boost our sales,

May 3, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We're delighted to hear you are already seeing the benefits of using Opinew.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It's a pleasure serving you.

Have a great day!

BactoDes

Location Germany

It was easy to import my amazon reviews, besides that I really like the support that is super quick, efficient and friendly.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!
We're glad to hear you were able to import Amazon reviews easily and that our support team assisted you properly.

We hope you'll be able to influence a lot more orders with reviews 📈

All the best,

Snuggaboos

Very easy to use. Looks great. Fantastic customer service, fast response and solved my problem quickly.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope that we were able to exceed your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Zaggy Store

Location Brazil

Opinew was a great alternative to other review apps.
Excellent app that delivers exactly what it promises! The review portal that we choose across all shops.

May 1, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are working every day to make sure that Opinew is the best import review app on the market, and we're always open to feedback or suggestions.

We hope that you'll continue to use the app and share your experience with us.

All the best,

Bohemia Rhapsody

Wonderful agent.
Helpful & friendly, all that we need.
Thank you, I would not hesitate to contact you again.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It was a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

KANGAPOO

I am new to shopify and new to Opinew. I am genuinely grateful for the incredible customer service that has been provided by Daniel. He went above and beyond to walk me through the process from start to finish! I asked him many questions to understand the ins and outs of this sophisticated and well-designed app and he didn't disappoint. He answered each question thoroughly! I feel like I made such a good decision to go with Opinew for my review needs! Thank you again Daniel and Opinew.

May 1, 2022

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us such an amazing review!
Our mission is to always offer the best user experiences with Opinew and our support team.
We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.
Have a wonderful day!

Flush Packaging

Love the app but love the service even more. Onboarding is a breeze, they walk you through all the features and help configure the settings around your goals during the setup. Support is immediate - we found a bug and their team had it fixed within a few hours. Highly recommend

April 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to maintain our support quality and service to customers. It was a pleasure serving you.

Feel free to drop us a message via the Live Chat button if you need any help.

Have a wonderful day!

Loveyloos

Great app and fantastic support team!! I contact the support team whenever I need help and they are super quick to help fix the problem!

April 25, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

Afficheon

The support team is extremely helpful. I have tried a lot of these, but this is my permanent reviews app. Super quick responses and just great people!

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your review, glad we could help! -Paul

Cashopy

I'm very amazed by the functionalities of the app, and support team. Opinew has an amazing web developer (Daniel), and I'm pleased to find out how the app will benefit my business in the near future. Try it out and see for yourself!

April 20, 2022

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are having fun exploring all of our features. Don't forget to keep a track of your influenced revenue in your dashboard so that you can see much your business has benefited from your reviews! -Paul