Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Himalayan Bazaar

Easy to use app - don't need to use excel to load, upload reviews from amazon - just give the URL and the reviews will be there along with images. Great customer service. I highly recommend.

UglyChristmasParty

Customer support was very quick and handled all my concerns. Chrome extension worked well to pull in my amazon listing. Check out the site if you want to see it in action: UglyChristmasParty.com

Electric Future UK

Best app for reviews! And Tomas from support is excellent at helping with anything and everything nearly straight away! Really easy to use and would recommend to anyone!

Culinesco, LLC

We've been using this app for a year or so. We really like it. Both the questions feature as well as the review have helped our product pages.

Best Old Games

Opinew is a great app with truly fair and amazing pricing. It helped us a lot to reach our goals and increase our conversion rate. However, the support is insanely fast and amazing. We've moved to a new theme and they've answered in a few minutes and fixed our issue immediately. I am truly left speechless. Thank you so much Opinew and Daniel from Opinew!

Bigen-shop

Does exactly what it's supposed to! Seems to run smoothly with our theme and looks sharp. Very happy with this App.

KOME

We´ve been using this app for more than a year now and I must say it works smoothly. During this time developers have implemented some new updates and features that make it even better. One of the more interesting things is the support, they´ll always give you a reply soon enough, solving any issue we may have.

Diligence1International

A must have for your online store especially when you need to consolidate your reviews from various marketplaces!

OS Meatshop

Great functional app, great support and easy to set up. Well, what's not to love about it! Thanks Opinew.

Mondocasaofficial

Super easy to use the app, and the customer service is TOP, always ready to help you. Denis helped me to integrate the app perfectly. Thank you