Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Quirkil

This app makes adding reviews from various sources extremely easy. I have come across a few minor issues which the developer has sorted quickly.

Jetsetter and Co.

I've been comparison shopping for a product review app, and Opinew ticks off all the features I need. Plus, great service!

THE DIVA MIRROR

I was using an app called Ali reviews for a long time but they had some changes recently and the app does not work at all any more as desired, so I switched to Opinew reviews. Because of the other review app i was using even after uninstalling that other app they left code on my theme file that messed up the reviews for my new app and messed up the spacing. I also did not have stars at the top of the product page only at the bottom. I hit the message icon and talked to a great guy named Tomasz! I told him about my concerns and issues and he was able to edit my theme and get everything the way i wanted it. You guys now have a life long customer for all of my Shopify stores and needs!

NaSaDen

When I cannot add the products, Tomasz helps me a lot. I can quickly set my work done. Great APP with Great service.

PLUSWEETY

Very helpful app. The support team is helpful too. Quick replies and actions to my question.Recommend to shopify users!

Soulsbury-Deals

Exceptional customer service!
Highly recommended app!

Tomasz been really helpfull through the process!

Thanks!

ALLISANDRO

I Like opinew. Tomasz is a very very good partners. Thanks very much. Very very professional. I recommend it

Rave Supply

Love the Oberlo integration! Had some issues getting it setup but the support team was right there to assist! Couldn't ask for a better experience :)

Chance

i just downloaded the app today, but everything works as expected. support team is very responsive and helpful. recommend!

Healthy Techie

Great app! Works perfectly! Had a small issue and Tomasz from customer service solved it right away!