Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kase Custom

Great app, clean layout that looks great on our site and A+ support. I tried a few review apps before landing here and this was by far the best fit for us! Thank you!

S&D

Opinew Product Reviews is probably one of the greatest app here. It's very easy to use and was just what I was looking for. thank you for support . the reviews experience very good for me .

jsbradshaw

We use this app on all of our stores and it helps with conversions massively.

The developer is very responsive and nothing seems to be a problem for them. Super happy with this as it does a lot more than other review apps that we have tried. The latest update has made the Admin side of the app much faster.

Dee's General Store

Damn ... love this app. The review area looks great, I get review stars on the category and product pages, and it pulls in photos when it there are some.

No code had to put in - which is a big plus for me. The service is great and friendly. Have been working with for only one day - very happy.

I would suggest more *talking* video tutorials

I made an error. They count reviews but I read products. So I burned through 150 reviews with 6 products. So now I set the number of reviews to 12 which is about 73 [Amazon/ebay] products a month and it seems to give the customer value and look extensive enough.
Highly recommend this app.

CANAMETI

i like the app, the suport chat was amazing,The sorted me out in 5 minutes. Well done guys, awesome service!!!

doublexstore

Very helpful and easy to navigate app. Have been using the app for a bit and it has been very useful so far. Recommend to everyone!

Zapees

This is the best review app out there at the moment. It does emails on autopilot and has brought us in 4 figures regularly since we installed it. We used to use Loox but Opinew is much better. The dev responds quickly too. A must have app for your store.

Stylish Men's Watches

The response was really quick and helpful. The customer support is awesome. I highly recommend this app.

CheckMerch.com

Hands down the best review app on the market. You can customize the settings to your specific needs, import reviews from not just alixpress but also amazon which helps a lot and it overall has a nice, clean look that customers enjoy

Food Cubby

This app works perfectly as it's stated & the customer service is top notch. If you're looking for an app to display reviews, Import reviews from various sites look no further! Definitely worth the cash!