Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1914 reviews

1 - 10 of 1914 reviews

True Ceramic

just plugged it in. seems to be intuitive and easy to follow, will review again in a month to report more

Xtreme Digital GraphiX

I been using the free version of this app for years and i love it. It really helped me at the beginning. I very much recommend it for new store owners.

Rudy Project

They got in touch with me and fixed this issues and the job required and it appears to be working now Thank you

September 16, 2019

UPDATE September 19

Hi Greg, Pleased we got this sorted out for you. Feel free to reach out to us or me directly (daniel@pluginuseful.com) at any time.

UPDATE September 17

Hi Greg, I've replied to your email. Aiza worked on the weekend to get the job done to meet your launch. Looking forward to hearing from you so we can get this sorted out to your satisfaction.

ORIGINAL

Hi Greg, I see you have installed our app Plug in SEO and have the Plus upgrade at $20/month. You've also signed up for an optional expert fix package which Aiza has been working on for you.

We've done the expert fixes on hundreds of Shopify stores. With SEO nothing is guaranteed, but most shops see a steady increase in search engine indexed pages and impressions as measured by Google Search Console.

I don't see any details about what you're not happy with with the work. Interested to hear more. I want to do whatever we can to make you happy here! I've reached out to you on email.

easy5five

No he Tenido Ningún tipo de Información sobre el Plan que escogí para recibir la Integración de su APP en mi Tienda desde hace 4 Días y hasta la fecha de Hoy 09 / 14 / 19 No Han Ingresado a Hacer los Cambios del Plug In SEO que Supuestamente Ofrecen en sus Servicios. No responden a mis Correos y no Veo Cambios Efectivos en Mi tienda , Pido que Me Ayuden a Resolver el Problema o Tendré que Cancelar Mi Suscripción y Dar Mal Review !

September 16, 2019

UPDATE September 17

Hi Dayana, I haven't heard from you but see you sent the keywords through to Aiza now, thanks. I've sent you an email too (including a probably bad Spanish translation! if that's easier for you).

ORIGINAL

Hi Dayana, I see that Libby completed the Plug in SEO Plus code install on Thursday. Then you also signed up for an optional expert fix package.

The expert fix package is for an SEO expert to fix issues on your shop. It's done by a human expert so the work is targetted to be wrapped up 14 days from sign up. You signed up on Friday (September 13th) so we're on track to meet the 14 day target for you too.

If you don't want to go ahead with the expert fix package just let me know and I'll get it canceled and refunded. Otherwise Aiza will be in touch this week.

We work on Central European time Monday - Friday. Since you emailed support on Friday at 22:37 I'm also replying to your mail now.

Looking forward to getting this done for you and improving your shop's SEO!

Lavish & Lovely

This app has been very beneficial to me. It has provided me with information that I wouldn't be able to get on my own. With detailed reports about my SEO and any problems that may occur. They have also been amazing following up with any problems that I had and make sure I had all the information I need to correct the problem

Sublime Repair Forté ™

After reading the documentation, it's become very clear and easy to understand and use. Very good support with high quality people there. Now let's see how our ranking perform! Thanks to Plug in SEO.

Lula Grey

5 stars for the really helpful customer service! This review is based on my experience with their plus plan. Overall, the process for checking for SEO problems is really simple but implementing the suggested changes is sometimes a bit harder. You can pay a separate fee to have someone fix it for you, but I haven't used that service so I can't comment on it. The main reason I'm giving a 5-star rating is that their customer service has been really helpful. I recently changed themes and didn't have the Plug in SEO code installed correctly so I sent an email to support. Libby installed everything and verified that there were no duplicate page titles or meta descriptions, which was especially helpful because it's hard for me to figure that out when there is code from multiple sources (theme code, other apps). Overall I'm happy with this app and think it's worth the cost as someone who has little SEO experience.

Live Well

Amazing support would strongly recommend. Hopefully it will work really well for my site, I think it will do.

Citrusee Women

I've done a lot of SEO, even if I'm too small right now, but this app helps me get the basics down.

Four Leaf Rover

Much more in depth than any other SEO plugin! Finally, we're on the path to better SEO. Added because I need 100 characters.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 191 192