Plug In SEO , 2,564 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its dynamic SEO content feature that simplifies SEO management. It offers clear, actionable SEO improvement recommendations and is effective in identifying and fixing SEO issues. Many found it useful in enhancing Google Search rankings and managing SEO across multiple pages. The support team is praised for their prompt responses, professionalism, and SEO knowledge. Additional services like SEO checks and fixes are also well-received. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, this app is known for its ease of use and quick results.

January 17, 2024

Superfast, 100% satisfiying response!

www.hanssonshop.de
Germany
18 days using the app
November 15, 2023

Would definitely recommend this to everyone. Best app and staff ever. Very helpful staff

Cloud Connectz
13 days using the app
December 8, 2023

no instant customer service and they take a whole day to reply

Helena Celia
About 18 hours using the app
Plug in Useful replied December 14, 2023

Hi Amr,

We are a small team and our office hours are from Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm.

Upon checking on our end, we replied to your 1st email within an hour and informed you that you have another SEO app installed.

Our goal is always to reply to customers as quickly as possible and we are always working to make our process even more efficient.

Best,
PIU Team

October 23, 2013

I was struggling over 6 months with my new website and I didn't know what is wrong. Daniel did amazing job! First thing - he gives you advice for FREE! In these days it's very hard to find somebody who will give you a free advice. And second - because I am a little "technically challenged" and English is my second language so it was very difficult for me to understand. I also know absolutely nothing about SEO because I am an artist without technical abilities. So I needed a real help. For a very reasonable price Daniel fixed my website and made it finally work. He doesn't push you to spend more and more money as the others and his service is more than excellent! I have only superlatives to say about this guy. He is a very good specialist in this field but even better as a person. He communicates with his customers and satisfies every possible request. He is truly trying to help and he does. I can't describe it better than the customer STIBERA 2 reviews below me. I recommend Plug in SEO to everyone who needs some help with SEO.
I was a little prejudiced on beginning because I had a very bad experience with some other companies but I have to admit that this was the best investment that I ever have done.
Daniel, thank you and cheers!

AKK Unique Gifts
Over 9 years using the app
December 31, 2013

app seems to work great, thanks for making it free

First Choice Cricket
About 9 years using the app
April 10, 2013

Daniel & the other fixers at PlugInSEO were great. They gave me great advice & fixed my SEO issues in a prompt manner. Very easy to communicate with. For me, SEO is something I don't understand. Daniel made it very easy to understand what needed to be done & how it should be approached so the appropriate fixes could be made. Job well done!

1King worship wear | Christian T-shirts
Almost 8 years using the app
July 31, 2014

Easy to install and even easier to use. Glad I found this app as it helps me utilise how to get the best out of seo for my business.

Antoni Manuel
July 1, 2015

The Plug in SEO app was super easy to use and clearly tells you what is critical, what is recommended, and what is minor to fix. They then tell you how to fix it and best practices and even give you one click access to have the fixes professionally handled although I haven't hired any of their professionals just yet. Would definitely recommend as an addition to any SEO strategy.

Launch Snowboards
January 5, 2015

Great app. Fast turn around support. Cheers

Flint+Flint
August 30, 2023

Good and fast support and good extra ranking in Google Search Console. If you have issues, support will help you out with mail or chat

Fotografie Experience Shop