Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Check your store for SEO problems

Nirvana Chocolat by Melinda Leigh

This app is fantastic, easy to install & understand what's needs to be fixed. I would recommend it.

Milly's HardwareMart

I have seen many reviews saying this app is the best for seo. I will check it out and if I see it will help me i will upgrade to full price.

Scarles

Seriously, I would avoid this APP. I did an install then immediately uninstall once I saw the customization required for this. It has left code in my theme am finding very difficult to get rid of. The customer service APP support are not helping out! Becoming a real annoyance

Rahzjewelz and Wholesale

So far it is very helpful. Will rate later, after I actually see how it works for more than an hour before being ask to rate a plug in app. love what it says it is capable of doing, just would like to ensure that it actually does what it says

Rainbows and Clover

It's good. It's free. Anything to help with your SEO is surely a good thing?!!! Obviously you will always need to remember to work on your fresh content, tags, image naming etc.

hellodrone

I really like how this app helps you analyze SEO without having to pay anyone. Ill definitely get the paid version!

Cambridge Commercial Equipment

We're an Australian company and asked Plug in SEO to identify and correct many errors in our Shopify site. As a small business, we don't have an in house team to maintain or web presence, but do it ourselves as required. That's fine, but you need an experts eye and advice to get your business in the top rankings and Plug in SEO did that for us, with immediate visible results.

Coast Modern

Great App and easy to install. I have used others but switched to Plug in SEO because of the the video tutorials and the reviews. Reached out for help and Aiza instantly got back to me over the weekend. Great support and team. If you have a small business I would highly recommend.

Strictly Hardware

This guys are thieves!! I believe all there 5 star reviews are for the app only and not for the additional services they offer ones you upload the app. Be careful with this thieves if you planing to hire them for any additional SEO packages they offer, it is not worth it and your money is gone! A year ago we used Plugin Seo app for $20 a month, and we decided to hire them for additional SEO services!packages they offer ones we paid for the additional service they offer never heard back from them, they never delivered nor refunded us. This year again we installed the app for $20 a month, but the service is horrible. Get the app but stay away from other services they offer , also make sure you only pay through Shopify otherwise your money is gone.

Camp'N'Friend

Its good! its helping my google listing and its straight forward and easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169