Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
SureSwift Capital
4.7
December 6, 2022

nice service and they are really kind. they explain to you about seo and they are good. i raccomanded this plugin

neonerdy.design
Netherlands
SureSwift Capital replied December 7, 2022

Hi Simon,

We really appreciate you sharing your review of our service. Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best. Thank you!

November 18, 2022

As a new online business, we needed help with our online presence and employed SEO services for a Complete SEO fixes project. Divya (Project Manager) was very helpful and provided a complete professional service. They submitted a full report for our review containing recommendations and potential fixes and was followed by a video call to answer any questions we may have. Once agreed they implemented the changes promptly. We will see if this makes a difference to our online presence in the near future. Would recommend.

Holmes and Wilson Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 months
SureSwift Capital replied November 19, 2022

Hi Tracy,

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day.

We’ll make sure that Miss Divya Pal receives your kind feedback. It will make her day!

Thank you so much!

November 16, 2022

I was surprised by the quality of service I received as an e-commerce owner.
When someone understands your concerns as an entrepreneur and your goals they become more than a service provider but a partner.
Listening, understanding, solutions of problems and concerns is what I found myself in the service.
Many thanks and keep going

Legacy Freshup Store
Time spent using app: 19 days
SureSwift Capital replied November 16, 2022

Thank you so much, Alenson!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

November 16, 2022

I was a little confused on how to use this app so I emailed them to get some help. I wasn't sure how helpful they would be, but they sent a long, thorough and very helpful reply. I'm now able to use their feedback to improve my store and get some more traffic.

Shop Bizzy Bee
Time spent using app: 8 days
SureSwift Capital replied November 16, 2022

Hi Jon,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

November 10, 2022

I'm using Plug in SEO to help me with site optimisation and key word research! The team is so professional, available for questions and calls at all times, very responsive and they've been extremely helpful in helping me understand how SEO works. Thank you Divya and team for all your support in this journey. Will definitely recommend using their services.

BeneFit Me
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 16 days
SureSwift Capital replied November 10, 2022

Hi Salah,

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with our Plug in SEO Services.

Miss Divya Pal will be happy to hear that her hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.