Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Check SEO, fix & improve. SEO power tools for traffic & sales.

vaporadestore

Seems to work great! Very Happy with the services that are offered and easy to use layout makes this a great plug in.

Urban Shopz

I was having trouble doing a few things so I emailed for help. Libby was fast to fix it and made sure it was good and checked more things. Well mannered and very polite!

Fitness Tracking

We are really new to SEO and really appreciate the service you are providing. We plan on opening additional stores at Shopify and we want to learn everything we can about SEO and to know that you are there when we need an expert to perform the task for us.

Thanks
James

The Crescent Boutique

Their support is very attentive. The app showed me where I need improvements and helped me improve my SEO. I'm a novice in the online business industry so this was definitely a necessity for me.

Votre Brin de Bonheur

super appli, je recommande, corrige les erreurs de référencement gratuitement super appli, je recommande, corrige les erreurs de référencement gratuitement

Softlighte

Good application, je recommande pour tout professionnel.
Cordialement

Bolton Technical South Africa

Great App for Shopify. I would highly recommend this app for people who want to do this and make there life easier.

curlyme

I uesd this app to help me to know seo. It is very useful and I really like to ues it. Recommend to you.

Bookish Gifts

Plug in SEO is great for me with little experience coding. They quickly report issues and tell me how to fix or can fix for small fee. Thanks!

CoCo Contemporary Connoisseur Gift Store

Great plug in for SEO. Customer service was excellent and very helpful. Looking forward to seeing the results..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 187 188