Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

SantaSvg

Aws app. Thank you. Thanks to you guys, I only know the seo optimization tools for my products. Increase my sales income. Thank you

SHERRY - ポケットシーシャ

cool tool thank you but ,i can not understand english .so please translate varius language.
so this is perfect.

December 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, Sherry!

Please let us know if there is anything else you need and we will try our best to accommodate you.

Vextra Security

In my opinion it a funnelling, not an app. They want you to install it to put you on plan. I also left with SEO fields inside my theme I cant get rid off after uninstall. thanks

December 4, 2021

Hi there,

Plug in SEO monthly subscription gives you a bunch of automatic SEO improvements to your shop along with tools and enhancements so YOU can manage your SEO yourself going forward.

Our SEO fix jobs and Plug in SEO Plus monthly options are completely separate and OPTIONAL but very complementary to each other. A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works. Unfortunately when you delete the app in your Shopify admin the app's access to your theme is immediately removed: there's no opportunity to clean up leftover theme changes.

I've sent you a direct message, please get back to us and we will remove our left-over code or you may check the steps here:

Altru Apparel

The tool and service have been very good. We are able to quickly identify and correct issues that affect the quality of our SEO.

December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for that great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share it here with other Shopify merchants.

Wishing you all the best!

Plug In SEO Support

21 Million Lights Shop

I really did not noticed that it was an app, I thought it was integrated in Shopify … Sorry for my english, I am german … very good is the thing with the alt text for the pictures

December 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

Do you have any questions at the moment about the app? I'd love to get you up to a 5-star review!

Tropical Seas Clothing

SEO is something that is very difficult to perfect if you’re only a store owner. This app is a huge time saver and asset.

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, Tyler!

It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business!

Cheers,

RoyalTouchLondon

Great service and prompt customer service. Highly recommend, seek help & your issues will be fixed.

November 29, 2021

Hi Krish,

Thanks so much for taking the time share your experience here! We are glad we could help you out.

Plug In SEO Support

Ella Hair Extension

I used this app to help make some adjustments on my store...I'll be back later to let you know how it turns out.

November 25, 2021

Hi Sadarie,

We would like to thank you for using our app Plug in SEO, and your feedback is appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

GGWARRIORS

Plug In SEO is great, it gives you the instructions to put in the work and do it for free or hire an expert to do it for you

November 24, 2021

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Empress By K

awesome app i'm still trying it but it seems helpful and easy to use , maybe in few days i will submit a final review

November 23, 2021

Hi there!

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say. Thank you so much for the great review.

If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245