Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 1998 reviews

1 - 10 of 1998 reviews

Queen Of New York

Thank you I used it to get an idea of where my site stands as far as SEO. The app needs to allow the user to apply it's corrections immediately or update it for us. I will continue to use it and keep my SEO on point.

hometomato.se

Great help in a busy business, love the feedback and proactive approach to SEO errors. I would recommend it to all working with E-Commerce.

Kichese

Subiu 2 pontos na avaliação do Google, estava em 29 e foi para 21, nao ganha 5 estrelas por que subiu pouco

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

We installed the Plug in SEO Plus app. We were hoping to get an increase in traffic to our store. We tried this app out because while our traffic had been good at one time it had dropped off and we were trying to get it back. After 5 months and lots of effort between us and the tech support people we were still unable to improve our traffic so we discontinued the app. The tech support team is small and for the most part they were really attentive to most of our questions but on occaision they would either ignore us or string us along on some issues that we would never get an answer to.

Computer accessory overdrive

I used this app to access the world of ecommerce since I have never done it before hope it goes well thanks for the help

Koffi Markets

very helpful even though I don't understand it that much. but still, I recommend it because it seems to be a very good app.

Spot To Shop

u used the app it was very good it help me to do seo work that i had no idea about nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Brazen Babe Beauty

Outstanding customer service. Had an issue that was not their fault and they fixed it immediately. I would definitely recommend them.

Hodgepodge Handmade Crafts

I installed this app yesterday to help with my SEO and to drive organic traffic to my site. It was easy to install, and I'm already seeing results! I connected it to my Google Search Console and saw that overnight my impressions have tripled! I'm excited to see how my traffic will grow in the coming months. Highly recommend this app!

Global

It's a really good app. It's a really good app. It's a really good app. It's a really good app. It's a really good app. It's a really good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 199 200