Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Candle Rescue

Location Australia

The SEO specialists have always been extremely helpful and prompt answering any questions. Highly recommend!

July 1, 2022

Hi Michaela,

Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again!!

Sincerely,

aanmerie

A great app for Search Engine Optimization. I am new to e commerce so I really can use this app to help me get around. I find the interface easy to use .

June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for being our customer and leaving us a wonderful 5-star review.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

WGC Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

After over two years of use, customer support became increasingly unwilling to help with the problem and eventually uninstalled

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, Henry!

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and that our staff didn’t meet the level of service we strive for.

But sometimes we needed more clarity on the issue and what you're trying to do and what isn't working. Some screenshots would be useful too.

With that, we should be able to advise.

These situations don’t happen too often, but when they do, it’s frustrating for everyone involved.

You may contact our Product Manager at help@pluginuseful.com so we can discuss your concerns in more detail.

We can assure you that our goal is to always provide excellent customer service with every email inquiry.

vividici

Location China

Works great and gives me quick results for the site,This software helped me a lot when I didn't know how to optimize SEO

June 15, 2022

Hi there!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!

ushopn

Location Saudi Arabia

I think its great I have to check for more comments that can help other merchants , but be honest I need more time to see the results

June 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! It's true that it can time time to see results from SEO changes - after you've made your updates to Products and Collections with templates, don't forget to resumit your site to be recrawled by search engines so those changes can be noticed right away!

suzannew143-42ed

Location New Zealand

I found this app very good and helped me get some answers.
Sometimes the navigation was a bit difficult.

June 7, 2022

Hi Suzan,

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Attentive service! Quick email replies and very helpful. If we can add one thing, the calls with the experts are all arranged at US time and not catering for Asia market.

June 5, 2022

Hi Shima,

We want you to know how much we appreciate your review.

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our SEO app and services.

Avazalon

Location China

This application is one of the worst, it is very inconvenient to use. and there are no training materials in use. The support is terrible, they weigh it down for a long time and not to the questions that they asked

June 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one.

Our Forever Free Plan version will allow you to check your site for important SEO, Speed, and Blog issues that could stop you from performing well in search engines, and there's a fortnightly check email that's free too. The free version can still help you correctly optimize your content when adding products and writing blog posts.

We've provided the how to fix instructions in the ‘Fix this yourself’ section of our app and also in our FAQ page.

You also have the option to upgrade to Plug in SEO Plus or Pro with a monthly fee. It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively.

acontexto

I am new to online store setup. This app has done enough of what I needed it to help me with and I am very appreciative. For me, I think it is still a bit confusing unless you truly understand what you are doing. I spent many hours learning about SEO and was able to come back and use the features. For some there may be a learning curve, but the app will get you where you need to be.

June 2, 2022

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an online review and share your thoughts with us and other Shopify users.

We're happy the app is working well for you, and we'll definitely work on making our in-app fix instructions more clear. We should be adding some instructional videos in the near future.

Thanks again!
Plug In SEO Support

WolfChef0 Home Recipes & designs

Easy to use, extremely helpful. An essential App for optimizing your search engine keywords and formats. Easy to use for beginners with a clean, user friendly layout. Increased my store visits and even lead to my first sale. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2022

Hi John,

Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every merchant's experience is a memorable one. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 254 255