Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

GhostSoles

Thought it was cool until i ordered myself a sample, needless to say its been 3 weeks, no sample, tracking number hasn't been updated at all, no responses to my emails, I can't trust you guys with my customers, i'm reversing the transaction just incase you think you can outsmart me. I wouldn't waste my time folks, nothing good here.

Roll Call Clothing Co.

Ordered 2 samples, 1 sample faded after 1 wash along with the print not being straight on the shirt, the other sample lettering is twice as big as the other. Tried calling, no one answers, the live chat only seems to be open when they feel like it. Still waiting on a email back. I believe the people that have written great reviews about this app may have never looked at their products being sold. Paying $47.00 for 2 samples is also upsetting. I was hoping to have my shop up and running by now but since I have to wait on a reply back from Printful, I will probably seek a more reliable avenue. I want my customers to have quality printing and if there are any issues and want them to be resolved promptly and I don't see this happening with Printful.

Healthy Surprise

This app is incredible! They make it SO easy to sell swag on your store. I wish I had this a long time ago. And they keep updating it and sending me emails with great ideas. GET THIS APP!

KiwiKiki

Amazing Support! Great Integration & top API. I highly recommend it.

Click & Blossom

From our own experience, we can say that Printful is a great complement for our business. Not only because of their quality printing and fulfillment services, but also for their incredibly supportive and responsive customer service. In a time where the way you do business online is evolving rapidly and constantly improving you need to make sure that your business is engaged with the right suppliers/partners. The API integration with this app and our website was easy, no special tech needed. It has improved the way our store runs and it gives us the time we need to focus on product developing, customers and marketing.

Life Collection Clothing

Great customer service , the merchandise is amazing , haven't had any complaints . I get all my products from them and we love it ..branding our shirts with tags is very important and were glad we have a chance to add the tags ..

CleanNotSober

Great idea, bad implementation. The good reviews on here are from people who have never seen the finished product or are ignorant to printing.

50/50 on customer service and the print quality is horrible. For the price you would hope for high quality. Unfortunately to save a couple bucks their printer is set to use minimal ink and it shows on the final product.

If you don't care about quality and are not looking for much profit this is a great resource for you. If you want quality, strike a deal with a local screen printer, the smaller shops are always willing to bargain and you will pay a 1/5 of what these guys charge. That adds up quick, after selling 5 shirts through Printful and turning a meager 20 to 30% profit you could have bought locally and made an 80% profit margin and paid 1/2 for shipping.

Shipping is $5 for a shirt! I pay $2.50 myself and they have bulk discounts!!
The little profit you get is still getting whittled down.

I hope someone else does this right, I could really use the service!

Christopher Steven Art

I've been using printful for the past 3 months with my webstore and they are absolutely amazing. The customer service is top notch, The quality of the product is perfect. The price for products may be a little high however if you want the best quality your going to have to pay for it.

1 Year after using Printful - I'm coming up on a year using this company and I have to say, I've been experiencing what people are saying. Slow turn around time, Low quality printing standards, and sky high printing prices. I would have say about 4-5 months ago I started experiencing these changes. My customers were complaining about defects in clothing products. Printful charges way to much to even make a profit. I would have to say printful is good for when you start your company to see if your products will sell. After that I would recommend finding other print shops if quality, price, and turn around time is your main concern.

Dirty Nails Bloody Knuckles

Printful is a great company to work with
They currently do most of my fulfilment for me and their service is always on point. They're helpful when you reach them, their chat is a great option when you're in a pinch, and I've found that any time I'm in a tough spot with a customer they've stepped up to be helpful and done the right thing to make what could have been a bad customer experience a good one. They seem to understand that their support of me is what makes my support possible for my customers and that's the biggest thing for a company like them. Hoping they continue to expand their product offerings! Awesome to work with would fully recommend to anyone. - chris

The Duke's House

Seamless, extremely easy to use. High shipping prices, but that's a small price to pay for not having to carry inventory when starting your business.