Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Salvation Clothing

Tthe new mock up generator is awesome!! I have been using Pritful now for a few weeks and have had great success with the product and service.

Arrapparel1

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is quick and easy to install. The integration with both Shopify and Printful I love. My one critic is that the printing quality is good but does not compare to actual screen print quality. My white print on a black t-shirt had a faded look in print, this could have been just a once off but it was something I noticed.

Monroe Blvd

The new mock up experience is freaking fantastic and very smooth and quick. I hope you can apply the same technique on the rest of the products.
Thanks,
Ayad
store421.com

Msmpllc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

You have a good service. I like a lot of what you have. The part that I run into problems with is making the design the way you must have it in order for it to work. That took a lot of my time, and I still don't know if it's correct. I did not purchase a t-shirt to see my own product yet. The first item to the create sale would be great at a reduced cost.

Bat Fastards

The new mockup generator is great, one of the best I have seen. This review gets three stars for two reasons. There are very few products that can be added with the generator and the model selection is non existent. Instead of using the mockup generator I have resulted to getting better images from the clothing manufactures web site and creating my own mockup images.

Printful hire someone solely for the purpose of adding products to the mockup generator.

Also expand your product offering, there are so many other colors and apparel designs out there, it is disappointing to find a color on the manufactures site and not in your inventory.

Good Vibe Dezign

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is really user friendly...THANK YOU :)

Orcs Hideout

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best Service ever even if their prices are a higher than the competition

Ylfagronvoldstudio

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love it! :) It's exactly what I was looking for, to print my Illustrations on products.

Teaprints

Time spent using app About 2 years

I absolutely LOVE the Printful app! Great app and easy to use.

Behave Wear Freedom Propaganda

Time spent using app About 7 years

We were looking for a place that can do all over print leggings. Your new integration was perfect! Thanks