Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Aestheticvzn

I love the product creation. Im still waiting to see how well the fulfillment works.

Wisnini

An amazing app and service. Their print quality is amazing. I ordered a sample iphone case and the quality was amazing. Check out my shop at wisnini.com

Sharptooth Snail

I've been waiting for my samples to arrive to write my review. Got the mugs in seven days— at this point they've been through the dishwasher a number of times and the color seems to be holding. I've had other dyesub mugs develop a soapy taste right before having the color wash off, and that is not happening here, so I feel very confident carrying these mugs in my shop.

The t-shirt left their facility first and arrived last, but I think that was the fault of the US Post Office and not Printify. All told, it took about ten days. The print looks and feels great. I haven't put it through the wash yet, but with proper handling I have no doubt it will hold up at least as well as any other DTG shirt.

I really, really appreciate the fact that all of the blanks are American-made.

I've had a few orders in the last two weeks, and they all moved to production within an hour or two.

I'm so impressed so far, Printify. Good job and keep it up!

Cartridgeexperts

Really useful app. Why spend hours trying to add individual print products... Printify makes it simple, fast, easy.. and profitable to run your own clothing business! Also great for those wanting to sell gifts such as cell phone cases on their site.

Spacecatshit

100% the BEST app you can have if you are selling shirts or phone cases and don't have time to print them yourself. I use this app everyday to add new items to our store and it works like a charm.

Extremely easy to use, fast and helpful support team, & an overall easy app.

I would recommend this app to anyone! Thanks Printify! :)

-James (spacecatshit.com)

Mmd Shirts

Easy to use and add multiple products quickly.

Imholding Games

Really cool that you can have some many product at you finger tips!

Kikis Castle

Great service and I love the products as well. Every sample I have ordered is wonderful!

Giovane Ambizione

Being honest, I haven't sold one product of Printify yet but I did much of research and reviewed over 10 legit companies in California.
I am ordering samples tomorrow and I have products of my own of course.
It would be a great idea to also hire a graphic designer and do that on the side of what I'm already doing.
Great company and app and just so simple!

Holder Golf

Nice way to get your brand out!