Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Undressd

just started using it, but so far easy to use and quick set up. im interested to see how quick the fulfillment process is, because thats going to be a make or break.

Shop Mangorabbit

I'm a real store that's purchased sample shirts and made my first real sale with the shirts.

UPDATE:

BAD:
1. Software is still new and may have bugs
2. Customer service not very assuring but I hope things will improve.

GOOD:
1. It's cheaper than other similar apps
2. Printify not only fixed the bug but also fixed the situation after 1/2 days

Overall it's a new app and I know there will be bumps in the road. Willing to give it another chance as long as they maintain a high standard in self-improvement and good attitude!

Keep It Nerdee

I just downloaded the app yesterday and so far I'm still learning. Its been fun and I think as soon as I get used to the system, I would have a much easier understanding on how to use this. I can't wait to order the samples and see the quality of the product!

Reincut Test

Ease of use was awesome.
Samples arrived quickly.
Only qualm, no other brands aside from America Apparel. This business model is great for Shopify but more selection has to be introduced for us to use it any further.

Rnw2015

Great app! Thank you Printify :). Is it possible to look into having tote bags or cosmetic bags as part of your product selection?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next