Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

TheNorseWind

I love Printify! They offer many printing services in US and EU on good prices. I have some complains about the shipping price of the mugs. It is ridiculously high and there isn't any discount for multiple pieces sent on same address - it is 5.50 USD each mug. Insane! What about the international shipping? 11-15 USD for $4 item without tracking? You should think about some flat shipping rates for EU countries and to ask the printing providers to not overprice the delivery fees. This makes me only to order those items from another POD service. I hope you'll take care of it :)

September 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our pricing and we will keep working on improving them further. Regarding shipping costs for mugs, we are currently looking for options how we can bring the costs down and hope that in the near future that will be done. Best of luck with your sales, and if you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Jeep County

so far so giood. everything you need is here. shipping is ok. don t cry is your item is a week late. shipping is suffering all over the world.
i wish when you add a new design, to have the option to center your file. like before. And also true to size items. almost 70% of your apparel is...bigger than usual or smaller than usual.
i do recommend printify. great catalog, prices, and the most important part , quality.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are doing the best we can to speed up the processes that have slowed down due to Covid - 19 and appreciate your understanding. In case there is anything you need an assistance with, please let us know via merchantsupport@printify.com!

Coveted Customs

Very easy to use, I'm a total beginner and have had no problems! Tons of great products to choose from.

VoteCharleston

Printify is really well integrated. Takes all the work out of setting up an apparel store and allows you to focus on the design and marketing.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying our services, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future. Best of luck with your sales!

The Awareness Cause

I been using Printify since June and so far I am loving it. Have no issues with the app very user friendly. Also customer service very professional and helpful.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are constantly growing and adding new members to our merchant support team, so you would receive responses even quicker. If anything, please let us know, and good luck with your sales!

Mseljoy Accessories

I am very pleased with the variety of products Printify offers. So far the quality of the products are excellent. I haven't experienced otherwise. I especially love the fast product and s hipping times. I have ordered face masks from them as well and they are of good quality. The colors do not bleed as I have experienced with other POD providers.

September 4, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback! We are constantly improving to meet the needs of your business and if there is anything you need an assistance with, please let us know via e-mail merchantsupport@printify.com. Thank you and good luck with your sales!

Rabbie Dee Draws

Very quick app that has been nothing but amazing. The quality so far has been really good, and they're quick with customer service.

September 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very excited to hear that you like our services and quality and we will do our best to keep it this way! Best of luck with your sales and if you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Centrafex

Great app! It's great that you can choose from many different suppliers and use a different design for each color as you're creating a product.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our print provider and color selection and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

robifynow

Simply amazing! Best company to bring my vision in to reality. Great products simple to sue and easy integration to my store. what more can I ask. THANK YOU!

West Coast Croppers

We have recently opened a shopify store so we could offer apparel to our followers and fans.
I was amazed how well this system works. As we don’t have a bunch of money to invest in inventory and point of sale manufacturing solves this problem.
With lots of options of manufacturers and products for anyone looking to start selling merchandise. We give a 5 star rating.

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are very happy to hear that we are able to support your business and we wish you best of luck in your new beginnings. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com