Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Moon Void Tarot

I use printify to sell products with my original artwork on them, I love how easy the website is to use and the customer service is fantastic. I would give a 5 star rating, my only gripe, and it's pretty big, is the shipping costs and fees make it very hard to make any profit off my items. The cost of the items is high, and to stay competitive and cost effective I add my markup to the item, but after printify takes their cut and the cost of shipping is added it's hardly worth it. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it work for me.

Floridaholic

Printify is an excellent service with excellent customer service. Beware of MyLocker to do your printing. They could care less what they send out of their place. On average 1 of every 4 or 5 shirts i order need to be replaced for terrible quality, holes in the shirts, and ink splatters all over. They have issues. MyLocker is terrible. Prinitfy is great..

Pink Chimp

I tried to move the image when designing a cushion cover after resizing it but could not do it.... maybe I’m missing a step or it’s simply not possible. If so this needs to be fixed as the image manipulation needs to be more versatile. Other than that so far so good... fab quality products.

Thanks

Viral Trender Store

easy to use, love the template ease of usability. the prices are a little high, makes it hard to make a profit for the designers

Ellieandeve Com

Adding items is easy; looking forward to seeing actual product

And Above All

So far so good. I just added this app (2 JUN 2018) in order to offer custom sports bras through my store. The design process is simple and intuitive. The product looks good, however, since I have not yet seen the quality of the product I cannot add that 5th star just yet. I ordered a sample. If the quality is as promised I'll add the 5th star to this review. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the process and the ease of working with the app.

The Trini Gee

When it comes to print on demand, you will probably have some type of issues regardless of which company you decide upon. I've had a few problems with Printify and in most cases, these issues were resolved. As a business owner, it's up to you to stay on top of things to ensure that their errors don't cost you. If nothing else, Printify has a better selection of products than their competitors. The design upload process is easy and the mockups are well done.

Uniquetshirtshop

Very nice and easy to use. I can upload my art work and select the item and the tool pretty much guides you through the creative process.

We Are Impermanent

The app itself is great and the product selection fantastic but this is only really viable if you are a US based business with US customers. The shipping costs for any product to outside of the US is crazy expensive to the point that it is not commercially viable. A pity.

UPDATED from 3 to 4*
There are some products that are printed and shipped from the UK - and so you could use these. However - previous point stands - vast majority is US / Canada with >$10 shipping for international per item.

Bcswag

I've revised my review after speaking with Alice at Printify. She was able to refund me for some mis-printed shirts though I had to go through numerous agents and leave a bad review before getting to Alice. All said and done I'm happy with the print quality of the items we did end up buying. The app works well and makes it easy to get custom items on your shop fast