Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

kraidesign

Edit: Upon writing this review, I was contacted by their team who helped to remedy the situation. Their response time is quick and they do try to make their customers happy. I can see that they are currently working on remedying the bugs. Original Review: User Interface is fairly straightfoward, however they do have a lot of bugs -- such as their Order Routing feature, Delay in receiving information about the Order from the Print Providers (7+ days), and that the status of their Production (In Progress, or even Printed) is inaccurate and they might not even have the item in stock. I have placed and paid for orders and still been told 7 days later that the item is out of stock. This results in a very delayed alert to the customer, and that is not ideal for small businesses. They don't have a feature to automatically update the stock of items on to your website, and they can't sync with the Printers' inventory. However, if you do choose to use the order routing feature it can be advantageous to do more generic brands. I would not recommend this for brands looking for higher quality products for their customers, since those products are not reliable and often sold out.

January 8, 2021

We appreciate your update of the review - our team is doing their best to assist you with the mentioned concerns!

The Runaway Ranch Company

I have had a few issues but they were very helpful and concerned about my needs. I appreciate that very much.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the concerns were addressed, and you have decided to continue your cooperation with us.

TheDreamersAchievers

Im confused. most of the recent 5 star reviews doesn't seem genuine and bot like ?? im just trying to figure it out compared to the 1 stars im seeing

December 13, 2020

Hi there! All reviews found on this page are from verified and registered Shopify store owners expressing their independent opinion. Please note that Printify has no control over the reviews or their content.

We take pride in the service that we offer and would like to invite you to try our service to see for yourself!

Esthetase

I love the overall quality of products, good printing, good materials, but doesn't have flexibility when it comes to printing on anything other than the front or back of a clothing.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - our team is actively working on expanding this service to more print providers!
At the moment, there are two print providers that offer inner/outer neck label printing, as well as sleeve printing.

Jonnay Designs LLC

Update 12/2/20: Since my review a few days ago, Sabrina with Printify followed up with me immediately and investigated my concerns/issues in an expedient manner, which I was very pleased with. She promptly addressed my issues and rectified the refund matter in a timely manner. I must say her customer service was outstanding! I am going to give Printify another try because they offer many great products I am in search of to offer to my customers in my store. Once I receive the order I will place soon, my hope is it will exceed my expectations, at which time I will update my review to 5 stars. Original review 11/29/20: I used this app to help with POD when creating products I offer to customers from my store. I am completely disappointed in Printify's refund process. It has been 9 days since requesting a refund and I still have not received it. However, one thing I can commend them on, prompt responses to emails. Backdrop. For the first time, I designed and placed an order for a mask. App says it was a "new" product. It was on hold for two days. The first sign of a potential issue but I wanted to give them a chance. Contacted Printify via email. They were quick to respond. Good. I was told the item was either out of stock or discontinued and they would reach out to the print provider for a resolution. I was hopeful. I really wanted this particular mask. They couldn't get an ETA when it would be back in stock. I ordered a different mask. Mask was beautifully made but was not what I ordered. Far from what the product description described. Emailed (with photos) and requested a refund. Contacted Printify two days later on 11/19/20 to inquire on the status. Told it would take 5-10 days. It's now 9 days and still no refund. Glad this was a sample order and not a customer yet. In my opinion, this would have been a great app for my use if they would not advertise new products that are not available. If it's out of stock with no ETA, it should not be offered period. Printify also needs to really reassess their refund policy. It's unacceptable. I use another POD app I've been using for over 4 yrs and everyting about them meets my expectations. I was really looking for an alternate app to use and thought Printify would be ideal. Sadly I cannot consider the use of this app for my customers because I would not want to place an order and they have to deal with this type of process should the need for a refund arise. If and when Printify gets these two issues resolved, then I may reconsider using the app again. I'll keep checking if anything changes in the near future.

November 29, 2020

Thank you for the update and for the kind words! :)

Bigfoot Paintings by Michael Wawrzyniec

The service is great, and the products are great. The issues I have is that the product design interface is kind of flimsy. I can't click any up and down arrows to precisely move a design on a print area template. They used to have that feature recently, and now it's gone. Secondly, their pricing interface when creating products has changed. Instead of showing everything at once, the price, profit, and profit margin are condensed into a dropdown menu, which is too much back and forth, especially if you have a product with several variants. Third, the design interface has features that disappear, like the click and drag resizing tool and the rotation tool, whenever a design is made larger. Another thing that I would add is that the website in general is very hard to look at because they put very light pale grey text on top of a white background, and very, very white products showing on a white background and I am straining to see stuff on the website. It needs to have more contrast to be able to see things easier. As for order placement I was upset when they could not be able to cancel an order for me when I accidentally selected the wrong size, and I tried to cancel it within one minute of placing it. They told me there was nothing they could do. I said that I would go ahead and accept it and maybe I can have a little something extra anyway. When I received it, it was printed the wrong way, and they gave me a refund. The good things about Printify are it's product choices. Printify has a wide range of products that exceed the product choices of their competitors. If you're looking for a high quality print service to integrate with a Shopify website, Printify is great. As for some of the errors I mentioned earlier, I do hope that they get fixed, as it's making product creation a little difficult.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Michael! One of our managers will be in touch to further discuss the problems you were having - we'd like to pinpoint the issue so that our team can fix it!

Dope Apparel

Been using for about 3 months now.
Pros: Good print on demand supplier. Prices are worth the premium charge if you have constant sales. Good product selection.
Cons: Interface with Etsy is terrible especially with the inability to bundle products, keeping up with quantity of products is hard, and provider ratings aren't as accurate especially with shipping calculations

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback - it is much appreciated! We will do our best to make improvements in these areas.

While it is not possible to create linked bundle products, this approach can be used as a workaround:

HAUTE GLAM DESIGN

Overall i'm very satisfied with Printify. I get quality printed products with my designs that I am proud to sell and the shipping is very fast. On the very rare occasion that I needed to get in touch with customer support, I was disappointed with the response time. However, I appreciate the follow up service they provided which shows they care and I sincerely hope they improve on this going forward because everything else is perfect so far.

October 14, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! Support response time reduction is one of our priorities and improvements will be made!

LUSHDROP

It's ok. Will make few products and test. Seems ok so far and decently user friendly. Will get back to you if change mind

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you are finding our platform useful!

SlayThyName

Been using Printify for many months. We are very happy with the app. Their service for any kind of issues is excellent.

Would love to see more print providers offering neck label prints.

Interface is excellent as well, although we would love to see better customization features. Their upload / save as draft feature is already great for customization (since we send our client a proof and might need to come back to make changes), but being able to link our manual orders to Shopify Delivered / Fulfilled Tags would be very useful, as currently we send out review requests entirely manually due to this, which is very time consuming.

Looking forward to continue using Printify and seeing how they improve the platform, hopefully we can add that fifth star soon :)

September 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We noted down your suggestions and will definitely take them into consideration. Regarding print providers, our team is currently looking for more print providers who are offering neck label prints and we hope that soon they will be available in our catalog.