Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Hello South Korea

I'm just getting started but I like the fact that it is not linked to just one supplier

Sale Rack Com

4 stars only because I can't use your app on mobile. I have a samsung galaxy 7 edge and cannot add products from my phone. I prefer printify over printful for many reasons, but am forced to use printful many times because I can use their app on my phone to add new products and designs.. PLEASE fix this!! I have had to remove my business account because of this. But let me know when it is fixed and i will add it back!
Love,
a loyal customer

Lunaclipseboutique

So far, so great. I have yet to order samples myself, but when I do, I expect to be amazed. Designing my products has been insanely easy, as is uploading to my Shopify store. Can't wait to start selling!

Aparai

Printify as a whole is a great company with really fantastic customer service.

The app is slick and works really well. Their product selection is also really nice, and they add things quite frequently.

The print quality is that of DTG (okay at best and definitely no where near screen printing). We have a decent amount of problems with print quality but I will be clear that is NOT Printify's fault and does not reflect the company. When we do have a problem they are quick to fix and reprint the items at no cost to us and will expedite shipping.

Also Tom from Printify has been extremely helpful and thorough whenever we have a question or need help.

Beauty Bling Boutique

Very Easy to use love it. The only bad thing I can complain about is trying to figure out how to add shipping without messing up the shipping you already have for other items.

Malcolmsonc

I think its Great but with my image i want to put on the print quality might not be the same as when viewed would be nice if the could keep the same quality with larger areas

thanks

Wildfire Planet

At least 30 characters were required for a review. So here you go.

Oddityhouse

I love printify. Its far more cheaper than other apps. I wish they had hats and the ability the print on sleeves!!!!!!!! Especially the long sleeved shirts.
Only complaint is shipping is soooooooooo slow. I don't understand why.

Primemejor

Easy to use - perfect, interesting to see how it will perform

Trinitioutfitters

i think its a great app and tool to create. jump in and start learning how to make your dreams and thoughts come to life.