Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Uniquetshirtshop

Very nice and easy to use. I can upload my art work and select the item and the tool pretty much guides you through the creative process.

We Are Impermanent

The app itself is great and the product selection fantastic but this is only really viable if you are a US based business with US customers. The shipping costs for any product to outside of the US is crazy expensive to the point that it is not commercially viable. A pity.

UPDATED from 3 to 4*
There are some products that are printed and shipped from the UK - and so you could use these. However - previous point stands - vast majority is US / Canada with >$10 shipping for international per item.

Bcswag

I've revised my review after speaking with Alice at Printify. She was able to refund me for some mis-printed shirts though I had to go through numerous agents and leave a bad review before getting to Alice. All said and done I'm happy with the print quality of the items we did end up buying. The app works well and makes it easy to get custom items on your shop fast

Hello South Korea

I'm just getting started but I like the fact that it is not linked to just one supplier

Sale Rack Com

4 stars only because I can't use your app on mobile. I have a samsung galaxy 7 edge and cannot add products from my phone. I prefer printify over printful for many reasons, but am forced to use printful many times because I can use their app on my phone to add new products and designs.. PLEASE fix this!! I have had to remove my business account because of this. But let me know when it is fixed and i will add it back!
Love,
a loyal customer

Lunaclipseboutique

So far, so great. I have yet to order samples myself, but when I do, I expect to be amazed. Designing my products has been insanely easy, as is uploading to my Shopify store. Can't wait to start selling!

Aparai

Printify as a whole is a great company with really fantastic customer service.

The app is slick and works really well. Their product selection is also really nice, and they add things quite frequently.

The print quality is that of DTG (okay at best and definitely no where near screen printing). We have a decent amount of problems with print quality but I will be clear that is NOT Printify's fault and does not reflect the company. When we do have a problem they are quick to fix and reprint the items at no cost to us and will expedite shipping.

Also Tom from Printify has been extremely helpful and thorough whenever we have a question or need help.

Beauty Bling Boutique

Very Easy to use love it. The only bad thing I can complain about is trying to figure out how to add shipping without messing up the shipping you already have for other items.

Malcolmsonc

I think its Great but with my image i want to put on the print quality might not be the same as when viewed would be nice if the could keep the same quality with larger areas

thanks

Wildfire Planet

At least 30 characters were required for a review. So here you go.