Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

thehikinglover

Location Italy

Great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is excellent. My store is new. I made a test order, but the delivery failed because of an error in the shipping address. I contacted them via chat in my shopify admin area. They gave me a new order number, printed again the product and sent it to the right address.

May 25, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're happy to hear your issue was sorted out in no time. Our support team is there for you 24/7, so you won't have to worry about anything when it comes to our platform. We're looking forward to a successful partnership. All the best!

Canvas Story

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great company to work with. Even when I had a problem they got another printed right away. Great interface

May 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you love Printify platform. Wishing you all the success!

Maths Driven

I used Printify to design my products. Very easy to navigate, there is lots of information for newbies, which is quite helpful.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. Don't forget, our support team is available 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

klstepney

I love the connection Printify has with Shopify. All I have to do is create and upload the the design and Printify takes care of the rest, in addition to making it easy to upload to my Shopify store.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you love our Shopify integrations. Our tech teams always make sure that shop integrations work smoothly so that users can focus on making more money. Wishing you all the success!

Binge Prints

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been selling POD for over 4 years now and started with a different seller... Boy do I regret not starting with Printify. Better quality prints at a better price. A seller is out of stock? No worries, Printify automatically sends your order to another shop for you. What more can you ask for?

May 20, 2022

We're excited to see that you've found your way to Printify. Out of stock issues is something that does occur, but we're here to make the process of fulfilling such orders as seamless as possible, so we truly appreciate your feedback! We're looking forward to a great partnership! :)

Detezi Designs

I've been using Printify for nearly a year now, and I am so happy with every element of it. It did take a little trial and error to find printers that are consistently reliable (definitely invest in some product testing!), but customer support is always so helpful when there is a misprint or other issue. It's super easy to set up new products, duplicate products, and adjust pricing. Printify is also always improving and adding new features. Definitely recommend it!

May 20, 2022

We appreciate the great feedback! You're completely right - our team is constantly working on improving our platform, which means adding new features for our merchants is a must. Quality products and support is something that we value extremely high. We're happy to have you on board and wish all of the success to you and your business!

Cool graphics TEEZ

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to help me design items. The helpful feature to align image was fairly simple. Designing items in minutes

May 20, 2022

Thank you for the great feedback of our in-app Mockup Generator! We're delighted to hear that it allows you to create new products with ease and deliver them to your customers. Wishing you great success!

FrenchGoal

Location France

Application très facile d'utilisation. Je peux créer toutes sortes d'articles et de qualité en un temps record. Merci !

May 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We're happy to hear that you've found our app easy to use, and the product selection has met your needs!

T'sNme

Printify is amazing! SO user friendly & the platform / Printify team (which I call the "A-Team") are absolutely incredible. Truly appreciate everything and beyond pleased with sourcing quality, elite service, & communication / partnership that Printify provides to make our like no other ideas come to life! Best Always,
T'sNme Designs

May 20, 2022

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We're happy to see that we've met your expectations when it comes to the Quality and Services that we offer. We're looking forward to a great and successful partnership. Best of luck!

DoofusU

Had a question and Hank Baldwin helped me out. Answered quickly and provided excellent customer service . Thanks :)

May 20, 2022

We're excited to hear that you had a great interaction with our Merchant Support team. If any additional questions arise, we'll be more than happy to help! :)