Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Arckon Store Ph

This app is so amazing and i love all about it it make my brand the best what i want it to be thanks for the producer

January 17, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you! :)

GoldenGepard

good price and the design of shirt was very easy and many more.. printify is the best super cheaper!!

January 15, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thank you for being with us! :)

Wise Earth Clothing

I am launching a print on demand list. The premium version is much cheaper than the other store and the ease of creating products is phenomial. The pricing is better as well!

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that! :)

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

I needed some shirts added that another provider did not offer. Printify has effectively fulfilled that need, with great results.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're delighted to hear that our service has been useful to you! :)

Kingdom Tribal Merch

Pretty Incredible!!!!! Quick, fast, and effective. I absolutely love the quality and customer care they provide.

December 29, 2020

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Thank you for being with us!

Apollo Tarot

Printify's interface and usage are a bit more complicated than it's major competitor, Printful, but it offers more options for products, and some have better quality than Printful. At the moment, I'm using both PODs, and also another one called Gooten. I think is important for Shopify owners to see which PODs offer the best prices, and quality, as it varies from each supplier. And in my case, I don't see a reason to stick with just one POD provider.

December 25, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated!

Hendrick & Co.

I am updating this review from a 1star to a 5star and I will tell you why. The issues we were having with Printify have been completely resolved by their customer service rep Sabrina. She is a god send to the work we do with Printify. ANY issue we have had going forward she has fixed. She responds quickly, is kind and incredibly helpful and patient with us. Our work is unique because our products help save animals in need. So her help means more to us than you can know. Our products through Printify are high quality and are shipped well before their terms. Which is great. Our customers never have to wait long for their orders. I have nothing negative to say about our experience now with Printify. Now I can confidently say if you are looking for a POD company with high quality products than Printify is for you.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for the glowing review! Our team always does whatever it takes to go the extra mile - thank you for being with us! :)

OVERPOWEREDStudios

Large catalogue and very easy to use. The fulfillment times tend to be very quick even around the Christmas period. Definitely recommend.

December 15, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

SeekFirst.Store

After learning how to use Printify, adding products to my store just became a breeze! Highly recommended!

December 13, 2020

We're happy to hear that, thanks for the feedback! :)

Montfort Fine Arts

Printify has a great collection of products at a reasonable price. You can upgrade your plan to get a discounted rate on products. Seamless experience.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that! :)