Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Mileskhan

So far so good, it has its slight flaws and errrors, but for the most part of it, pretty smooth. The customer service agents get back to you swiftly if you have any questions and take care of any of the problems you have. For screen printed garments on demand with U.K. Suppliers and with the interface and range of products.... yeah it's pretty good. If your a uk based business, definitely give it a go.

Tees On Rye

Fantastic app. the only reason it's not a 5 star review is that there's not a complete user guide (they tell me it's coming), BUT, their faq's are extremely well done and their service is responsive, friendly and thorough. best thing to do to start is REQUEST A DEMO - even though i figured out 90% easily on my own, there were a couple of tips and tricks i learned in the demo that were huge time savers - like how to ensure i'm working with the closest manufacturers... LOVE THESE GUYS! :-)

Humpty Dumbtees

Customer Service is 100% As soon as you sign up, you get your own personal reps assigned to you. I love always knowing who to contact and that they will know what I'm talking about.
The ONLY reason I gave a 4/5 is because the images were printed MUCH lower than the mockup image.
Over all, amazing service, great quality print and selection of colors =]

Arlington T Shirt

Really easy to use - pricing pf products could be better, though.

Green Baby Planet

Overall, this is a solid and easy app to work with. My only complaint is that I wish there was some more versatility with the shirt printing (like putting an image on the back). All of the samples I've made have come back at decent or better quality - my sample mugs were much better than the sample t-shirts I had made, BUT the shirts are good, if that makes any sense.

Pokestop Designs

Love how you can make multiple products at once, with a single photo. All it takes it a little adjusting and you're good to go for thousands of items. It could be a bit easier to work with Shopify.

Hope United Apparel

Really good app. Would be even better with more fashion forward apparel options.

Urmemetees Com

Easy to use and the support staff are great too. If it supported printing on the back and supported caps it would be ideal.

N Fid L Tactical

The app works well to create a vast array of products and styles. The samples are good quality and came packaged very well. The shipping fees are good but do not integrate readily into Shopify (Shopify issue more than the app). So, flat shipping is the basic alternative unless you pay more for variable shipping. The cost of the products is a little high making the end product on the pricey side for some buyers. Tweaking the margins will help but will require more volume to meet goals, costing more in marketing etc.

Ubuythisnow

I discovered Printify while trying to turn my sublimation mug business into something more automated so I didn’t have to do as much work. I was also wanting to expand my product line to phone cases so Printify seemed like the logical choice. I did a little bit of research and it seems Printify is the cheapest I could find. I’m just starting out and I didn’t want to jack my website prices up, so I decided to give them a try.

With that said, this app isn't perfect. Sometimes product images won't load, preferences won't save in product generator, and you can't import your entire store (I had to do everything by hand which took FOREVER). There are other random minor bugs as well.

I wish they offered more colors (like black for the razorback tank), and a couple more products (tote bags would be amazing)!!

It seems like I’m pointing out a lot of negatives here, but I actually like this app. Especially since I didn't know something like this even existed! They seem to have great customer service and have gotten back to me relativity quickly every time I’ve had a question or a bug to point out.

I ordered a mug and phone case sample and both exceeded my expectations. I sublimate my own mugs for my business at home, and their mugs were the same quality as my own. Most sublimated mugs I've seen are pretty crappy quality so I was impressed.

The product generator sometimes is a bit slow, but I think it's well done and easy to upload your own designs. Anyone could do it.

I still have yet to make a sale using Printify, but I'm hoping that when I do, the products they send my customers satisfy my high standards. I’ve spent countless hours uploading and converting my current products into products for this app, so I hope all the hard work pays off.

I think this app would be ideal for anyone with a smaller store, or only a few designs they are trying to sell. If you already have a huge inventory (like my mugs for example) that you are trying to update over to Printify to fulfil and print, I hope you enjoy long hours and the computer re-designing all your mugs to fit their template.

I think this app has a lot of potential. I’m sure it will only get better with time as they are only in the beta stage.

I will update my review after I've had sales. I was also thinking of ordering a shirt sample.