Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Hope United Apparel

Really good app. Would be even better with more fashion forward apparel options.

Urmemetees Com

Easy to use and the support staff are great too. If it supported printing on the back and supported caps it would be ideal.

N Fid L Tactical

The app works well to create a vast array of products and styles. The samples are good quality and came packaged very well. The shipping fees are good but do not integrate readily into Shopify (Shopify issue more than the app). So, flat shipping is the basic alternative unless you pay more for variable shipping. The cost of the products is a little high making the end product on the pricey side for some buyers. Tweaking the margins will help but will require more volume to meet goals, costing more in marketing etc.

Ubuythisnow

I discovered Printify while trying to turn my sublimation mug business into something more automated so I didn’t have to do as much work. I was also wanting to expand my product line to phone cases so Printify seemed like the logical choice. I did a little bit of research and it seems Printify is the cheapest I could find. I’m just starting out and I didn’t want to jack my website prices up, so I decided to give them a try.

With that said, this app isn't perfect. Sometimes product images won't load, preferences won't save in product generator, and you can't import your entire store (I had to do everything by hand which took FOREVER). There are other random minor bugs as well.

I wish they offered more colors (like black for the razorback tank), and a couple more products (tote bags would be amazing)!!

It seems like I’m pointing out a lot of negatives here, but I actually like this app. Especially since I didn't know something like this even existed! They seem to have great customer service and have gotten back to me relativity quickly every time I’ve had a question or a bug to point out.

I ordered a mug and phone case sample and both exceeded my expectations. I sublimate my own mugs for my business at home, and their mugs were the same quality as my own. Most sublimated mugs I've seen are pretty crappy quality so I was impressed.

The product generator sometimes is a bit slow, but I think it's well done and easy to upload your own designs. Anyone could do it.

I still have yet to make a sale using Printify, but I'm hoping that when I do, the products they send my customers satisfy my high standards. I’ve spent countless hours uploading and converting my current products into products for this app, so I hope all the hard work pays off.

I think this app would be ideal for anyone with a smaller store, or only a few designs they are trying to sell. If you already have a huge inventory (like my mugs for example) that you are trying to update over to Printify to fulfil and print, I hope you enjoy long hours and the computer re-designing all your mugs to fit their template.

I think this app has a lot of potential. I’m sure it will only get better with time as they are only in the beta stage.

I will update my review after I've had sales. I was also thinking of ordering a shirt sample.

Almaj A Touch Of Class

I love this app it is easy to use, and it has been helpful to me as I continue to establish my store. The product is well maintained as it is organized in an fashion that will allow the customer to view it and get a sense of the quality of material used. Overall I think it is a well worth product is worth the price, look forward to doing business.

Alma Johnson

Golden Free Press

I'll recommend anyone to give this a shot. The product array is quite nice.

Blue Collars And Lace

Has a few hiccups now and then. Like all of our products and photos disappeared for 24hrs. They resolved the problem the next day. Overall, good quality. We have not had any orders yet. So I cannot

Groomed Goon

So far I am loving this, once I got the hang of navigating it was very simple to add tons of different designs increasing the variety of products we carry. Also the shirts are so comfortable! The only downside is the cost per shirt, but it is made in the USA by workers who are paid fair wages and that takes some of the sting out of it. Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to new products being offered. Thank you!

PS. PLEASE get in 3XL and up, I have several customers requesting this. :)

Lineagewear

second update: whatever was going on seems to have been fixed. working great again. Received email from developers after posting review. Who knows! I am sticking with them for now.

update: the product generator is SO buggy. I've wasted countless hours trying to restore products that changed or disappeared entirely. The collections setting is terrible- I am forever resetting how products sort within shopify. Printify overrides EVERYTHING.

One of my samples never arrived, fwiw, although that might be the post office's fault.

I've found another app that offers all the same products as printify and a few others- seriously considering switching.

original review:
Easy to use thus far. I have been approached by other print on demand services before and none had American made products. This one does, and it's interface is way more straightforward, so I chose this one. Fingers crossed I like the samples!

El Chavo Store

Initially, the first person who spoke with us from Printify wasn't very nice but then the owner contacted us to make sure everything was improved.
They have a great assortment but I wouldn't rely the entire store on them